[GO] HMT Pilot - Mechanical watch with White dial and Blue hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gnamo: just out of curiosity the watche will come with leather strap from the company right or will the strap be something similar to the image you posted as official mockup

As a Watch freak please count me too! I'd like to keep it as a collection. I have a passion for Mechanical watch since chilhood inherited from my father. as of now i have these mechanical watches- 1. Chinese unbranded hand wind w/o day & date transparent watch[brought from ebay]. 2. Father's Omega Speedmaster Professionalchronograph aka Moon-watch[Swissmade brought in 1969 just after the Moon Expedition- [I bet it must have costed him a fortune for him then],3. Seiko-5 Automatic Winding-japan made, 4.Alwayn 21jwelswith day & Date[Basically a Citizen82000 Machine also used in HMTautomatic], 5.Bertling, Swissmade see-throughfrom both sides chronograph27jewels brought from France, but i miss the most is the one in picture whic belonged to my father a Ricoh Auto-31-21jewels Japan-made Automatic winding got stolen in 1998 from my friend's house!

Attachments

• my Dady'sRicoh-31.jpg
    my Dady'sRicoh-31.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 244
Any news from HMT guys?
The other forum's order is only 1/5th of the way through (by my count), so it'll be a 2014 order for us. Best to forget about the watch for a while - one day it'll randomly turn up and it'll be a pleasant surprise!

The other forum's order is only 1/5th of the way through (by my count), so it'll be a 2014 order for us. Best to forget about the watch for a while - one day it'll randomly turn up and it'll be a pleasant surprise!

I don't mind the wait, but I am baffled that HMT cannot produce ~500 watches in less than a month. Why (How) are they still in business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back