God of War III - Discussion thread

Alright except that Cerberus boss I found almost every boss fights has some trick to beat them.Infact you can yourself discover new tricks.The most interesting boss fight was ofcourse zeus.

Anyways the story concluded well.But still I am confused over pandora and some other things.

Was going through the videos.Lol for every new version they had a new director.Dont know why Cory quit.Though Stig is a good director too but i think he somewhat dosent suits the post.
<
Anyways SM rocks!!

I finised god of war collection II but god of war III is now just getting on me , in the beginning where you have to lift a tree log , i keep pressing O key with all my might still he fails to lift the log
<

^Whenevr your about to get into the banging action of O start pressing it. A bit smooth though. The gameplay is smooth wrt to prev titles in GOW3. Try it and post back.
<

I saw all the cut scenes of the first two games and then started playing GOW III on the Titan Difficulty. it's my first GOW game

The first boss really kicked my ass, I must have dies about 20-30 times and took me well over 40 mins to beat it.

Having said that, I didn't feel cheated by the fight at all and it didn't get frustrating. After every death, I felt more determined to beat it.

Had lot's of fun though.

How much harder does the game become? Should I change my difficulty to normal ?

^^Patience woks here.Every enemy has some tricks to beat.Yes there are certain levels where you will be stuck for days if you dont experiment with things or get frustrated easily.

Ya..I am in no hurry to beat the game. I just don't wanna make Kratos a wussie..so started playin on Titan
<

How long is the game on normal mode by the way.

I will easily double or maybe triple it :-D

Ya..I am in no hurry to beat the game. I just don't wanna make Kratos a wussie..so started playin on Titan
tongu23e.gif

How long is the game on normal mode by the way.

I will easily double or maybe triple it :-D

as far as i remember it took me 14+ hrs on hard mode.

Wow ! I finally killed Poseidon on hard difficulty. It took 2 hours + for me
<
(i know I kinda sucked , but beating him was very satisfactory) .

How long do you think I will take to finish the game at this rate.

This game is seriously awesome . OMG!

I really envy people who don't have PS3.

Completing all the challenges - yes. What about it?

As usual, takes a bit of practice and a whole lot of patience.

Back