God of War III - Discussion thread

Hades is tough, right ?
yay.gif

Completing all the challenges - yes. What about it?

As usual, takes a bit of practice and a whole lot of patience.

What i wanted to ask was when i started a new game in chaos mode (and easy mode) i didnt get all the weapons (only as usual the normal blades were there).Therefore Is it necessary to complete all those challenges too to get all the weapons at the starting of the game.

I don't think completing the challenges grants you the additional weapons at the start of a new playthrough. I completed the challenges after attempting the story mode and did not bother to progress further.

I'm more than happy to extend my game as long as I can. Succha amazing game!

For me it's better than Uncharted series also. It's plain amazing!

Finally done with [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hades after 90 minutes of retrying.[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font]
clapping.gif
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
cool43.gif
[/font]

But for people who already have the console and still haven't played it, BOOOOO! :bleh: (and yeah, I'm looking at you, Spacey).

Well, wonders of wonder.. I finished the game today :D

The story picked up as the game reached its conclusion, the girls got prettier, and the fights uglier.
Gfx were top notch. Voice acting was impeccable. TC Carson prolly has now got a gun @ SM's head asking for greater renumeration.

But they tried to make every fight epic. One could easily guess they indeed had plans to end the franchise here and left the ending to see IF they can explore a possibility. I was super pi$$ed at the button mashing i had to do. Fights with Hades kinda woke me from slumber and then i slowly developed dark circles as the game progressed. The fight with Zeus was really made to break the buttons.. and Goddamn it Santa Monica.. :mad44:
Why you not put a stop sign when kratos had beaten the cr@p outta Zeus behind the bloody screen.. I was so numb with all the button abusing all this while that i had put the brain to rest. Made coffee, finished a bag of cheese crackers, wrote a letter.. all while punching the O button with the other hand. Only when i felt.. Okay.. so the daddy might come back to life and kill kratos.. who bloody cares, i ll start over again, did i left the routine. :mad:

And why were u hell bent on making me get a Ph.D in this section ?
Took me an eternity with this stupid flight of 'Just checking your patience' unending plummet.

But SM did a fabulous job with the game rendering. Nice to have owned its disc when i played it.
But def not a game i would wanna revisit. Cut scenes were outstanding. But that's all i wanna remember from this non stop controller breaking fest (no wonder its from Sony house.). Shall put the game on sale soon now. :)

If only they decide on truly remastering GOW 2, along the lines of GOW3.

I completed the game in 2-3 months after getting it, and I considered myself as the biggest turtle speed player.

You surely beat me spacey!

Anyway better late than never!

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

^ It's just that when i dont feel like playing a game, i simply wont even look at the ps3.

Not in the race to finish off games like crazy. Got selected few games on my list, hence i go accordingly. Prefer reading and watching good movies than be playing games.

Completed it. I completed it much faster than GOW II.
It was superb, especially the ending was not an expected one.
Kratos is crazy though. He has ended the entire world, just to seek vengeance.

Back