Google LG Nexus 4 Pre Order, 8GB - Rs.21728/- & 16GB - Rs.25490/-

there is no discount code, when you are about the checkout select ( bank discount) and select one of the three banks which provide you 5% discount.

It has been 42 hours (Dec 2 5:00AM IST) since I had got the "Your order has shipped" email. The UPS tracking is showing nothing, it says 'UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.'

What to do? I don't think contacting googe play support is going to be of any help. Should I contact UPS?

It has been 42 hours (Dec 2 5:00AM IST) since I had got the "You order has shipped" email. The UPS tracking is showing nothing, it says 'UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.'

What to do? I don't think contacting googe play support is going to be of any help. Should I contact UPS?

Give it a time, Don't react too soon, DON'T PANIC !!!

Me and my friends purchased merchandise from WWE. Com they gave us Fedex tracking details in Saturday, was trackable only a few hours ago.... Companies get the awb number generated long before they actually ship it....

Should be delivered in NY in the next 24 hours, and if all goes well, here, by the end of the week or by early next week

16a7jfo.png

Guys i had not mentioned ppo #, instead the number ##### - 'Ref id' only will it be a problem in delivering, will the ppobox take the items personally from courier by tracking number if not delivered properly...

Guys i had not mentioned ppo #, instead the number ##### - 'Ref id' only will it be a problem in delivering, will the ppobox take the items personally from courier by tracking number if not delivered properly...

So from what I understand you only omitted 'PPO' from the shipping address? As long as the #(Your PPO Box number)-(Unique package id) is there in the address you should be fine.

Hey guys, think the phone will still be available/availability will increase in the coming month or two?

I'm thinking of selling off my XSola, MMX Funbook and whatever I earn from here, earn for another month and use that entire amount to buy myself a 16 GB Nexus 4. I want the best experience now, no half baked android, no waiting for custom ROMS for smoother phone, better RAM management, more features, and most importantly the latest Android version.

What say?

Hey guys, think the phone will still be available/availability will increase in the coming month or two?

I'm thinking of selling off my XSola, MMX Funbook and whatever I earn from here, earn for another month and use that entire amount to buy myself a 16 GB Nexus 4. I want the best experience now, no half baked android, no waiting for custom ROMS for smoother phone, better RAM management, more features, and most importantly the latest Android version.

What say?

Itll stay in stock...prices may fall,but i dont think it'll increase...anyways let me know if u buy it,ill come over to check it out ! :)

Anyone who managed to buy it using Indian CC and got it shipped, please write a step by step guide for Newbies, so that We can follow it. I want to buy nexus 16gb, but hav never shopped from abroad and got it shipped.

Back