Google LG Nexus 4 Pre Order, 8GB - Rs.21728/- & 16GB - Rs.25490/-

Is ShopYourWorld legit? If it is, do you think they will continue selling the phone for the next couple of months, say till February-March 2013? or is this just for now (as demand is mad everywhere, loads of money to be made!).

I'm really looking into buying myself a flagship smartphone from Google.

Shopyourworld is the only option i guess...cart2india is now charging 30k..lol

Ordered a 16 GB for my friend from Play Store directly, decided to test HopShopGo this time, as per my calculations it should come to about 23.5k all incl.

Nexus 4 16 GB - 362.99 USD ~ Rs 20750
HopShopGp - 30 USD incl insurance, fuel surcharge etc ~ Rs 1700
Customs - Rs 1000 incl DHL handling fee

Total - Rs 23450

:)

- - - Updated - - -

Any idea when shopyourworld might ship it ?? A friend of mine said that order can be cancelled too. :(

They also have to order from Play Store right, so it will take about a month or so to get it I believe.

Ordered a 16 GB for my friend from Play Store directly, decided to test HopShopGo this time, as per my calculations it should come to about 23.5k all incl.

Total - Rs 23450

- - - Updated - - -

They also have to order from Play Store right, so it will take about a month or so to get it I believe.

1 month is fine but ..i hope they dont scam me :(

spoke to the customer care number at shopyourworld and the person told me that his agent in the states will be getting a batch of Nexus 4's on the 15th of this month, and a week from then it should arrive in my hands.
He also suggested not to place any more orders since the shipments for newer order might get delayed

- - - Updated - - -

Now i m afraid that SYW might turn out hoax...and I might lose the money :(
I fear the same :(

Total - Rs 23450

Best of luck!

Was the custom duty + DHL handling fee charged upfront or you're estimating it'll cost that much?

What is a secure and best option to send phones from US to blore ? .Approximately how much would it cost excluding the phone price ?

Here's hoping the phone price settles down. Hoping to grab it for 23-24k odd by February end from ebay or somewhere.

Think it will be possible?

Here's hoping the phone price settles down. Hoping to grab it for 23-24k odd by February end from ebay or somewhere.

Think it will be possible?

Mee on the same boat too .. hopefully can get it from some friend coming back from the states.

i have a query. if my friend bought it from us and ships to india... how much DHL shipping costs. I heard those courier charges are expensive compared to usps and also i guess customs charges 3% of the unit or total value(including shipping)?

i have a query. if my friend bought it from us and ships to india... how much DHL shipping costs. I heard those courier charges are expensive compared to usps and also i guess customs charges 3% of the unit or total value(including shipping)?

Its better to use some service like comGateway, PPO etc. If you directly approach DHL or Fedex to send a package, the shipping rates are much much higher.

And do not use USPS for expensive items like this, as it will be delivered by Indiapost and the 2.x% duty rate will not apply.

Mee on the same boat too .. hopefully can get it from some friend coming back from the states.

Nope. I got no such friend going to the states who can get a phone for me, sadly. Will have to use the import route only.

Desperately waiting for ebay listings!

Back