Google LG Nexus 4 Pre Order, 8GB - Rs.21728/- & 16GB - Rs.25490/-

Wait! I haven't followed this thread. Only the last page. I can buy it directly from play store, and then one of these so called companies ship it for me? Is that it?

so which one is it till now?

PPO Box

Nexus 4 16 GB - 395.21 USD ~ Rs 22600 (Incl NY Tax) (Read few posts on XDA saying some people were charged only 377.5 USD incl NY tax, in that case ~ Rs 21600 )
Shipping for 2lbs - Rs 1000 (Insurance extra but can be insured only upto 200 USD)
Duty - Rs 600

Total : Rs 24200 / Rs 23200

comGateway / HopShopGo

Nexus 4 16 GB - 362.99 USD ~ Rs 20750
Shipping 1kg - 30 USD incl insurance, fuel surcharge etc ~ Rs 1700
Customs - Rs 1000 incl DHL handling fee

Total : Rs 23450

Borderlinx

Nexus 4 16 GB - 387.64 USD ~ Rs 22150 (Incl OH Tax)
Shipping plus customs - 56.77 USD ~ Rs 3240 (Customs is prepaid and you need to pay the complete amount to Borderlinx along with the shipping cost and includes insurance)

Total : Rs 25390

Well. HopShopGo looks the cheapest. Any catch?

And Borderlinx looks the best (as all payment is done in 1 go to Borderlinx itself).

And Borderlinx looks the best (as all payment is done in 1 go to Borderlinx itself).

I haven't used it earlier, but it has good reviews, plus its fully insured too.

Even in case of Borderlinx, you need to purchase the item yourself and only the shipping+customs is paid to Borderlinx directly.

I haven't used it earlier, but it has good reviews, plus its fully insured too.

Even in case of Borderlinx, you need to purchase the item yourself and only the shipping+customs is paid to Borderlinx directly.

Can you point me to reviews ? .
Could find only one that too very brief .

and there is a one kg free shipping promo going on for hopshopgo (excluding insurance and fuel surcharge )

Can you point me to reviews ? .
Could find only one that too very brief .

and there is a one kg free shipping promo going on for hopshopgo (excluding insurance and fuel surcharge )

Well, its the same as comGateway, so you can check for their reviews too.

Yea, that was one of the reasons I thought of trying HopShopGo, but not sure if it will be valid by the time the package reaches them. ;)

@comp@ddict: i see you are ditching your other android device eh :p ..

i ordered 16GB via play store.. New York PPO box = 395.21 USD.

6 to 7 weeks waiting period though.. :annoyed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill buy it in jan mid, Hope many of you guys get it by then, so that I can get First hand reviews of the Device as well as different ways to get it in India :)

Just got a message from ishop on facebook, it's 24717 for 16 gb nexus 4,but wait time is there 5-6 weeks...

and i have a 10% borderlinx coupon.. :)

Just a headsup from mumbai, its available for 48k in grey market at the moment, considering the scarce availability hence this skyrocket price. . . Guess like we waited for note2 hence waiting for this too will definelty be worth it. . .
* the above price is as per hp in mumbai (heera panna market) I dont endorse that price in any way, shape or form, this was just an fyi types update

Guys, how much should an absolutly mint condition (100% scratch and dent free) 1.5 year old i9100 (not i9100g) fetch me?

- - - Updated - - -

My phone has reached ppobox mumbai. They've quoted Rs.1378 for Shipping, handling and customs including $200 insurance
That's pretty damn good!

303910h.png

Back