Google LG Nexus 4 Pre Order, 8GB - Rs.21728/- & 16GB - Rs.25490/-

HELP Guys,
my friend in US has ordered Nexus 4 16GB for me, but looks like the phone may not be delivered to him before he flies for India. So what options do i have to get it shipped to India in the least possible cost and reliable delivery. and what would be the charges?

EDIT: my friend or someone can personally ship it via FedEx, USPS etc.?

even the front :)

Lol @ that comment, the only thing I don't like about the phone is the fact that its made my LG (Life's NOT Good)

- - - Updated - - -

HELP Guys,
my friend in US has ordered Nexus 4 16GB for me, but looks like the phone may not be delivered to him before he flies for India. So what options do i have to get it shipped to India in the least possible cost and reliable delivery. and what would be the charges?

EDIT: my friend or someone can personally ship it via FedEx, USPS etc.?

And it'll land in customs net, will give you nausea/headache etc., as suggested by prateekS use PPOBox or sns to have it delivered to your doorstep

FedEx - High Shipping costs but quick delivery & customs cleared
USPS - High shipping cost + slow delivery (usps is priority in USA not in India) + customs people can steal the phone (Heck yeah, I've been a victim)

- - - Updated - - -

Dear,
Will you be selling em?
Lemme know I may be interested.

I usually sell Nexus 4 for 22k, but for you I have a special price, 25k!!
Lol, buy it from Ebay, it'll be cheaper ;)

@montsa007 thanks for your inputs, i'll go the PPO way. right now i am keeping my fingers crossed that the phone gets delivered before my friend leaves for India. Is gonna be close.

Last edited by a moderator:
guys, my Nexus 4 order status is showing as not shipped yet. What does this mean? Is it ready to be shipped.

my friend is flying to India on 5th Jan, does it looks like it would be delivered by then? It was ordered on Nov 28th and the estimated shipping mentioned back then was 4-5 weeks. so today it marks 4 weeks and 2nd jan 5 weeks.

the order was placed by a friend thru his google wallet a/c. so i dont have access to check the status daily nor can i bother him everyday.

Dont worry , members there are thrashing him left ,right and centre.
Left and right is fine, but centre, ooooh!
He is better selling it offline or on Freebay as he won't be able to fool forum members with the outrageous pricing ;)
guys, my Nexus 4 order status is showing as not shipped yet. What does this mean? Is it ready to be shipped.

my friend is flying to India on 5th Jan, does it looks like it would be delivered by then? It was ordered on Nov 28th and the estimated shipping mentioned back then was 4-5 weeks. so today it marks 4 weeks and 2nd jan 5 weeks.

the order was placed by a friend thru his google wallet a/c. so i dont have access to check the status daily nor can i bother him everyday.
Will the phone be shipped to PPOBox or your friends address?
If PPOBox, pretty sure that Google will send it through some means that has a tracking number?
Just ask your friend to forward you the tracking number so you can enter the same in PPO Box

From what I know, Nexus 4 is sold out and shipping 'terribly slow' yet its being sold on ebay @ $500+

it will be shipped at his residential address, not a PPO box. but the concern is the high probability that the phone will be delivered after my friend has left for india :(

Just got mail that Google has shipped my 2 Nexus :D
Cant help smiling all the day, they charged me todays dollars price which works out to be cheaper then the day I had booked them, saved approx 800 odd bucks, will be getting another 2 in additional 2 weeks from now, had booked them 28th Nov & 2th Dec respectively.
Its been shipped to my SNS account.

Back