Google LG Nexus 4 Pre Order, 8GB - Rs.21728/- & 16GB - Rs.25490/-

Even after making an excess payment to the card and after verifying I have more than enough available credit to cover the transaction, it is not going through. As the per the bank's system its getting declined due to insufficient funds, but even the CC rep is not able to figure out the exact reason. Asked me to call tomorrow as the concerned department isn't working today! :(

Damn that sucks! Which Bank/CC is this? I'm not sure but I think on the 'Update Payment' page, you can enter details of a different card.
If you or any other family member have another card, why not try with that. I used AMEX and Citibank; Citibank worked straight up, AMEX on the other hand initially declined on account of their fraud detection module or whatever, I had to call them to allow the transaction to go through.

So if you are using AMEX, call their CC first. Best of luck man.

Damn that sucks! Which Bank/CC is this? I'm not sure but I think on the 'Update Payment' page, you can enter details of a different card.
If you or any other family member have another card, why not try with that. I used AMEX and Citibank; Citibank worked straight up, AMEX on the other hand initially declined on account of their fraud detection module or whatever, I had to call them to allow the transaction to go through.

So if you are using AMEX, call their CC first. Best of luck man.

Its Standard Chartered. Yes there is an option to enter a new card, but I don't have another CC with enough credit limit to cover this purchase. I called them multiple times and asked them again and again if its due to any fraud/security reasons but they said no. Funny thing is, when I placed the order they were able to charge the card without any problem. I guess its something Standard Chartered has to fix.

Lets see what their CC says tomorrow if not will try my ICICI Debit Card which seems to be accepted on most sites like PayPal, Amazon etc.

My Nexus got delivered to SNS NY Office Yday, was despatched for Dubai within 2 hour of it reaching there, should expect it to reach me by saturday or max by monday.

Hello guys,

My friend is coming from US on 15th Jan.
Can anybody tell me/advice me where i can buy Nexus 4 16gb from US so it can be delivered in 2 weeks time.
BTW he is currently staying at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

I have checked it on Playstore(OOS), Amazon($500+) & ebay($475+ & no returns accepted).

Suggestions r welcome that where i can purchase a brand new phone.

Please let me know the best price available in US, i can spend 450$ max for this phone.

Thanks in advance :)

Guys need help...
My dec 10th order was charged on dec 28th.But not shipped yet.Is it normal.I did some search in google, people have got their orders shipped as soon as their card is charged..

Hello guys,

My friend is coming from US on 15th Jan.
Can anybody tell me/advice me where i can buy Nexus 4 16gb from US so it can be delivered in 2 weeks time.
BTW he is currently staying at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

I have checked it on Playstore(OOS), Amazon($500+) & ebay($475+ & no returns accepted).

Suggestions r welcome that where i can purchase a brand new phone.

Please let me know the best price available in US, i can spend 450$ max for this phone.

Thanks in advance :)

U cant get it.

Guys nexus 4 ordered for delivery to ppobox in NY has been delivered to mail room and I find signature name kuniyil...:confused: is this delivered properly :(

Received mail from ppobox that they have received the contents:thumbup:

Guys nexus 4 ordered for delivery to ppobox in NY has been delivered to mail room and I find signature name kuniyil...:confused: is this delivered properly :(Received mail from ppobox that they have received the contents:thumbup:
yes!! Kuniyil is the name of the person who accepts packages at their new york office regularly.. even mine in on its way to india..

My order shipped finally! :) :D

Order Date - Dec 6th, should have got it earlier if not for the CC fiasco. :mad:

Jan 3 - Google Inc. charged your VISA xxx-xxxx for $362.99. "GOOGLE *Devices" will appear on your billing statement.
Jan 3 - Google Inc. shipped your order. Track UPS package # xxxxx

Is it available on the Google play store or it is out of stock ..can you guys please guide me how to open the Google store here in India.

I tried the proxy settings but its not working :(

Back