Google LG Nexus 4 Pre Order, 8GB - Rs.21728/- & 16GB - Rs.25490/-

Guys any idea when will the playstore have nexus 4 in stock again? Also what are the current promotions for international shipping. I have already used HSG offer.

@varkey My friend wants to get one now. Can you help me out. We thought of getting from grabmore but they said they can deliver only by feb second or third week.

Last edited by a moderator:
my dec 10 order got shipped yesterday.I reached NY office.Yet to be delevered to ppobox NY address. I am too scared after reading in xda forum that some guy got an empty box.

May not be.. Ups guy would have done it too.. Investigation is going on. If something like this happens to guys getting imported.. They might as well forget their money.Google will say boss we are not responsible for this.

May not be.. Ups guy would have done it too.. Investigation is going on. If something like this happens to guys getting imported.. They might as well forget their money.Google will say boss we are not responsible for this.

Damn that man...i am getting worried now as there are several chances of not getting it
1.ups stealing it.
2.ppobox reporting the shipment as lost (one fellow te member suffered this).

Hope it reaches me safely.....

Damn that man...i am getting worried now as there are several chances of not getting it
1.ups stealing it.
2.ppobox reporting the shipment as lost (one fellow te member suffered this).

Hope it reaches me safely.....

Dude do not do this to me. I am already scared. Try to console me. I will return the favour.

Look who accepted my package at ICC warehouse in NY.... couldn't stop myself from posting it here.
Capture.jpg

Look who accepted my package at ICC warehouse in NY.... couldn't stop myself from posting it here.
my good god.. god himself received ur's and mine too. :) dude can u see if ur tracking number is same as mine.. the last digit.. i know there could be no mistake but still.. also can you please tell me whats the next step.. shud we make the payment now?
shipping.jpg

My second shipment was despatched on 2nd Jan, expecting my first shipment to be with me by tomorrow evening, and the second by 12th,

Back