Android Google Nexus 4 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ dexBG If you get it from xtremeguard it would cost you around 140 bucks as there is discount sale going on.

- - - Updated - - -
@sarthakk250193 Bro n4 already has access to US play store. Need access to Indian one. The video shows way to access US one.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ dexBG If you get it from xtremeguard it would cost you around 140 bucks as there is discount sale going on.

- - - Updated - - -
@sarthakk250193 Bro n4 already has access to US play store. Need access to Indian one. The video shows way to access US one.

My n4 has been accessing indian play store since start...

How is that? I am unable to install Flyte. It says not available for your region.

Even i get US playstore and was not able to install Flyte from playstore on the phone, but strangely i was able to install it via play.google.com using PC.

- - - Updated - - -
sarthakk250193 Bro n4 already has access to US play store. Need access to Indian one. The video shows way to access US one.

Is xtremeguard available in India ? or do they ship to India.

anyways my gadgetshieldz protector arrived today - super fast delivery. Item got delivered withing 10 mins of receiving the Shipping Confirmation :D

I read on xda that xtremegaurd is of low quality as compared to gadgetshieldz.Has anyone used both??My xtremegaurd is on its way.

- - - Updated - - -

Is xtremeguard available in India ? or do they ship to India.

anyways my gadgetshieldz protector arrived today - super fast delivery. Item got delivered withing 10 mins of receiving the Shipping Confirmation :D
xtremegaurd ships to india.A 75% sale is going on.U can get xtremegaurd at 2.5$ with free shipping

Proud owner of N4 :)
i find the skinomi tech skin best for the nexus 4. been using it for exactly 2 months now. the feel is awesome. its non slippery (both front n back) No loss of touch sensitivity or display quality reduction.

Proud owner of N4 :)
i find the skinomi tech skin best for the nexus 4. been using it for exactly 2 months now. the feel is awesome. its non slippery (both front n back) No loss of touch sensitivity or display quality reduction.

Cool.. I've ordered the Skinomi techskin as well but its taking long to arrive so I bought the Gadgetshieldz in the meantime ..

Okay we have six pages of discussion on the screenguards/covers :). We can now start with what this beast of a device can actually do? Kind of like the Motorola Defy thread please?

Okay we have six pages of discussion on the screenguards/covers :). We can now start with what this beast of a device can actually do? Kind of like the Motorola Defy thread please?
This being a delicate device and no way of repairing it,people are more concerned with protecting it than using it.:p

Anyone facing lags in Real Racing 3?? Did a comparison with Optimus G yesterday and it seems Nexus 4 lags more than Optimus... Is it because of 4.2.2??? Definitely not the thermal since I am able to run NFS Most wanted easily at 45-60 fps..... Also why Reign of Amira is not compatible with Nexus 4 since this also has Adreno 320... Anyone tried Reign of Amira on Nexus 4 here???

If your really want to do a thermal test, Play Modern Combat 4:Zero Hour. After 20 mins of gameplay the phone becomes too hot to hold... Despite that there is little lag but you can't continue playing.

@dexBG I got the Gadgetshieldz protectr as well.. add in the list plz.. btw, amazing protectr fr n4.

talking abt the fone, its amazing.. :)

I have put CM+franco but still i noticed phone heating even on playing temple run. Any specific settings to modify?

I have put CM+franco but still i noticed phone heating even on playing temple run. Any specific settings to modify?

Is it Temple Run 2 or Temple Run? You can undervolt the CPU ratings using Faux 123 Kernel Tweaks apps (But please do not tweak, if you do not know what you are doing)

You can also try changing governor for CPU and GPU.... That can also make a difference

Have you tried Matrix Kernel latest one for CM with optional GPU OC??? It seems to work good for my friend who is running CM rom...

How much improvement are we talking about ?

I'm fine here with stock kernel n ROM for daily tasks but Heavy gaming near=melts then body..

Subway Surfer runs fine..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back