Google Nexus One is out!

SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Staff member
Patron
W000t! The Snapdragon 1GHz Android 2.1 offering from Google is out :D :D :D

Exclusive: Google Nexus One hands-on, video, and first impressions -- Engadget

Buy here: Nexus One Phone - Web meets phone.

Who's buying it? I already ordered mine :hap2::hap2::hap2:

wheeeeeeeeeee.JPG

Comes total to 578USD with International Shipping for the Unlocked Phone :D

PS : My phone has a laser engraving "Sunny's Nexus" on the battery cover :D

It wont be offered in India, so we cant order from here at the moment. (Only US, UK, Hong Kong and Singapore for now .Bah )

Lets see, I am picking this up through someone in US next month :p

@sripad: India internaltional shipping option was there when I bought mine ;)

Thanks guys, but this aint a showoff thread :p

SunnyBoi said:
@sripad: India internaltional shipping option was there when I bought mine ;)

Thanks guys, but this aint a showoff thread :p

You are in SG now right?

Its available only in US, UK, SG and HK.

You can order it yourself if you have mail forwarding service.

All you will need then is a paid proxy ( most free proxies dont allow https traffic ) and you are good to go.

“The Nexus One is available “in large quantities” starting today at Google.com/phone. An unlocked GSM version of the phone that will work in most countries is $529.

Google is also offering a subsidized version of the phone – also unlocked – through T-Mobile for $179. The service plan offered by Google is 500 minutes/unlimited SMS/unlimited data for $80/month. T-Mobile’s termination fee is $200, and some users might be tempted to buy the T-Mobile version and terminate immediately, paying just $379 for the unlocked phone. Google says that users terminating too soon will be charged the full price of the phone, however. But even the T-Mobile version of the phone can be used overseas on trips by slipping in a different SIM.

Google Nexus One: The TechCrunch Review

countrock said:
I am flying back thru singapore airport next month, do you guys think it will be available there?

No they just deliver in the other 3 countries as a part of new marketing strategy till they launch the country specific google stores.
So we mite have google.co.uk/phone in coming months which will ship the phone locally.

countrock said:
I am flying back thru singapore airport next month, do you guys think it will be available there?

The Phone is being shipped from overseas, thats why I was charged 29USD for DHL International shipping.

Forced two more colleagues at office to buy it hehe :p

Back