GPU Deals

Just an headsup for potential buyers, there was a discussion yesterday for the deal gone wrong for 3060Ti in JD Tech group (Jaideep, most of us know him) using admin method on fb/wa. Apparently admin sided with the buyer and seller got screwed. I haven't gone through all those 300+ posts but got an idea, Just be careful who you trust (even admins).
Can you share that post link?

Can you share that post link?
It was posted yesterday on whatsapp group and since then there are 700~800 posts already so its difficult to find hahaha
Here you go
Screenshot_1.jpg

Last edited:
It was posted yesterday in the group you shared, check the above pic
I thought so, actually I'm that buyer.
Check how he "packed"
He mentioned he had bill box but look how he sends me in " box ". Do tell me who's in wrong here, not everything you see online is true. He lied on more than one occasion. According to him this is the "box", no wonder it got damaged.
Screenshots_2022-09-24-11-43-27.png

20220923_200504.jpg

When I asked for return, he said he wanted me to send it back without manufacturer box and I'll have to bear any damage in case if it's DOA or damaged in shipping. Tell me how is this fair? If it had proper box it wouldn't have been damaged in the first place and he expected me to ship it back without the box! Not sure how i missed those messages yesterday

Check how he "packed"
He mentioned he had bill box but look how he sends me in " box ". Do tell me who's in wrong here, not everything you see online is true. He lied on more than one occasion. According to him this is the "box", no wonder it got damaged.
View attachment 146701
View attachment 146702
When I asked for return, he said he wanted me to send it back without manufacturer box and I'll have to bear any damage in case if it's DOA or damaged in shipping. Tell me how is this fair? If it had proper box it wouldn't have been damaged in the first place and he expected me to ship it back without the box! Not sure how i missed those messages yesterday
pehle hi baat kar lena chahiye tha k orignal bill and box ,and prior to shiping photograph of the package.

@rockstah you should have just sent it back the same way it came.
this is way too much misleading when he says he has a box.. in any GPU discussion "box" means the original box!
Show this pic to the admin and don't give in to the threats of the seller. Admin should refund you the money. He can't force you or the admin for anything given how you have received the item.

this is way too much misleading when he says he has a box.. in any GPU discussion "box" means the original box!
Show this pic to the admin and don't give in to the threats of the seller. Admin should refund you the money. He can't force you or the admin for anything given how you have received the item.
Not just that, in that WhatsApp group he posted only the 30 seconds video of 54 second video which i recorded and he edited the video that covers total unboxing of from the box to final ports. I just saw these in that group and for half video he mentions it only came half in WhatsApp while i sent the total video in messenger and both him and admin has seen it. But check screenshots how he's acting, like he portrayed me as the bad guy in that group.

Sadly it'll be risky to send it back in that box that he sent. Without manufacturer box it'll be too risky to send it in courier. If you can see my postings I always bear shipping damage because I don't ship without manufacturer box and i know how to actually pack and ship. For now I have straightened the bent part and installed the GPU. It's running hot to 84c, hotspot to 100c with heaven. While gaming it seems fine, still deciding if i should keep it or sell at loss or try sending it back. He said to keep another purchase from him worth 3800 as compensation. He's also agreed to help with in case warranty is denied, but after seeing how he acted in that group i don't trust his words.

Kartikeya is the seller , Rounak is the admin of the group dank gaming

Screenshots_2022-09-24-12-28-43.png

Screenshots_2022-09-24-12-27-49.png

This is the seller,
Kindly avoid for any future deals

Yeah I saw those messages last night.. whole group was making out JD and you the villian.. talking shit n such
I would say take the compensation and keep that card but do post the full video and particularly the original box pic in that whatsapp group
Make it an example so that such shady practices do not get repeated..

Yeah I saw those messages last night.. whole group was making out JD and you the villian.. talking shit n such
I would say take the compensation and keep that card but do post the full video and particularly the original box pic in that whatsapp group
Make it an example so that such shady practices do not get repeated..
He sweet talked me while taking like this in the back. I accepted the compensation and the card for now. If I had known about these messages yesterday I would've straight away rejected his offer and shipped it back. I don't want to make this an issue now in the group as I've already accepted his compensation.

Check how he "packed"
View attachment 146701
View attachment 146702
WTH, no wonder gpu got damaged. I didn't follow the posts so wasn't aware what has happened but clearly this is not a kind of packing I would expect for any PC parts be it an expensive GPU.
Never do that mistake because if something goes wrong then you are to be blamed and face consequences (pay money for broken/non functional gpu) instead pack it well and make a video, ask original seller to make a video of unboxing else you won't entertain any damage claim.

Agreed, not worth the headache by saving money however high that is.

Deal with any of these group even with admin method on your own risk!

:D
Arre after taking the group details from you, I too have ordered a 3070 @28k from a seller named Garv
Hope mine arrives in good shape :coldsweat:

How much did the 3060ti finally cost for you? what is the remaining warranty?

I've never found any other community as reliable as TE. Except for few exceptions , People are helpful, honest and sincere.

With the sudden influx of many newbies only for sale purchase, I hope strict rules are put in place to sustain the integrity.
CC : @mods

:D
Arre after taking the group details from you, I too have ordered a 3070 @28k from a seller named Garv
Hope mine arrives in good shape :coldsweat:

How much did the 3060ti finally cost for you? what is the remaining warranty?

Just make sure to do a proper unpacking video.

• Put your phone on flight mode and make sure your phone have enough memory for the video (1080p 60fps)
  • Take someones help for recording the video (make sure the person is experienced and doesn't pause or stop video recording by accidental clicks)
  • Make sure there are no cuts or pauses in video, show the shipping label clearly and record the package from every angle and carefully unpack it.
  • Record the product from every angle (take your time it's for your own safety)
  • And do not let GPU out of frame even for a split second.

• If it is possible then keep your PC ready (keep drivers, GPUz and any testing software at hand) and install the GPU in your PC in the same unpacking video (without any pause).
  • Do record a small separate clip of your PC (before you unpack the GPU) to make sure it is in proper running condition and it is ready for the new GPU installation.

Last edited:
Back