GPU Deals

:D
Arre after taking the group details from you, I too have ordered a 3070 @28k from a seller named Garv
Hope mine arrives in good shape :coldsweat:

How much did the 3060ti finally cost for you? what is the remaining warranty?
After compensation, 26k with 2y5 months warranty left.

Guys Let's keep this thread alive, there's not many for GPU prices and deals

After compensation, 26k with 2y5 months warranty left.

Guys Let's keep this thread alive, there's not many for GPU prices and deals
When did you order from him? asking to know the change in selling price during that time. Now people are selling at 23~24k so 2k depreciation in how many days?
Agree about keeping this thread alive

When did you order from him? asking to know the change in selling price during that time. Now people are selling at 23~24k so 2k depreciation in how many days?
Agree about keeping this thread alive
I bought just before new GPU announcements so 3060ti prices were 30k in average around that time. Now they've gone down 2-3k

Well you can assume your warranty will be denied if there are any signs of physical damage anywhere on the GPU.
I've tried to make it look normal, it looks fine now. There's only a minor scuff mark where it was bent.

I don't know about you guys but personally I try to avoid sellers who say "PM for dank prices" so I would definitely avoid such groups. If the sellers are not transparent even with their prices then how will they be transparent with their deals or services? Anyway, seems like a good time to put my gaming cafe plan in motion. Thanks to the mining crash and cheap Jio fiber. Halleluyah! :happy:
Anyway, please share prices of "FE" cards if you guys come across any deal. Even the 2000 series.

Current price for 3060Ti - 23k
Screenshot_1.jpg

Another one at 21.5k
Screenshot_2.jpg

Just a bit more and we will see them at 20k

I'm aware of what happened, he got too c0cky with a member and his opponent just turned to the mods first.
Here on TE no one bothered to ask him how he got cheated :)
He's not a fraud.

In reference to this, which would be a better 3060Ti deal an asus dual mini at 18.5k or a zotac twin edge(non-OC) at 20k?
Or should I prefer a galax OC LHR at 25k? (Will this LHR affect other coins than eth? Also will other algos like hashcat, etcbe affected by LHR?)
You want to buy GPU for mining? thats a bad idea and you will most probably regret your decision. If its for gaming I would go for Asus gpu even though its mini and might have high temp but its cheap at 18.5k. Zotak needs extended warranty email to claim warranty and it should be from the email that was used to register so buying second hand will have issues. Galax is over priced compared to others so not VFM. If you are getting Asus for 18.5k then don't think twice.

Back