GPU Deals

@Psycharge , but that's the reason I was ready to accompany if it was at DELHI / NCR. But unfortunately I don't have any friends at Hyderabad.

@kartikoli - Most welcome brother. We will do a GPU hunting together. Lol. :p
This is actually a good idea, if 3-4 or more members join together and shop multiple GPUs from a single miner or reseller then chance of getting a better deal increases significantly.
Reseller/miner will be more than happy to sell more GPUs in a single deal and we can physically inspect/stress test GPUs.

@joy.das.jd I am from Meerut we can plan out GPU hunting in and around Delhi/NCR, let me know what do you think?

Don't count on extended warranty so that makes both gpu's same. which ever have more warranty have more value.
Yeah but aren't the coolers a bit different? Though, I do like what asus has done to maximise the usage of fans without it being a jet engine.
Since you will upgrade eventually better opt for 3070, those extra 3k are worth
Yeah will try to get the asus one for 16k if I can. If not then the 3070 it is.

PS:Aren't the coolers on the 3070Ti and 3070 same for the galax variant? If it means it can run considerably cooler then I'll get the 3070.

Last edited:
This is actually a good idea, if 3-4 or more members join together and shop multiple GPUs from a single miner or reseller then chance of getting a better deal increases significantly.
Reseller/miner will be more than happy to sell more GPUs in a single deal and we can physically inspect/stress test GPUs.

@joy.das.jd I am from Meerut we can plan out GPU hunting in and around Delhi/NCR, let me know what do you think?
I'm in. But I am from Bangalore though.

I think we have 4 people who are willing to buy 3060Ti @roygarg @mzsa1994 @joy.das.jd and me now we just have to find a small miner who would like to offload his GPU's in bulk @joy.das.jd maybe you can check with sehej guy and offer him local deal in Delhi. But I saw he increased the price to 24k so don't think we can deal.
@Psycharge Maybe you can ask your dealer if he is willing to become a reseller.

I think we have 4 people who are willing to buy 3060Ti @roygarg @mzsa1994 @joy.das.jd and me now we just have to find a small miner who would like to offload his GPU's in bulk @joy.das.jd maybe you can check with sehej guy and offer him local deal in Delhi. But I saw he increased the price to 24k so don't think we can deal.
I'm also interested

Yeah I saw that. He has only 3 GPU left and he actually increased the price to 24k. :(
How weird...

We need to find another seller. I really don't want to deal with someone like him after hearing the horror story mentioned by CRAZY EDDY.

It would have been great if the seller of @Psycharge becomes a reseller. Or maybe some known member of Hyderabad can check on our behalf. We all can have GPU and miner can also be happy as he will be able to sell all his stuff.

Sure brother. Let me know if you know anyone in DELHI / NCR. I will be more than happy to check with them and update.

Yeah I'll ask him about it when I visit him(I was supposed to go and check the cards yesterday but I had a deadline to catch so couldn't make it, probably tomorrow/monday)
I was going to ask him if he coould support shipping to cities like mumbai, bangalore and delhi since most of you guys are from there.(Also let me know which cards you want and how many, at what price, etc iirc he had 3 x 3070s and like 6 of each 3060Ti but I don't know how many he ahs sold since I last asked)

I can tag along for the visit with @Psycharge but I have zero experience in testing and picking the right card. I'll try not to get scammed lol.
@rsaeon would you be interested to tag along ? Maybe you can pick up a mined card too

Yeah I'll ask him about it when I visit him(I was supposed to go and check the cards yesterday but I had a deadline to catch so couldn't make it, probably tomorrow/monday)
I was going to ask him if he coould support shipping to cities like mumbai, bangalore and delhi since most of you guys are from there.(Also let me know which cards you want and how many, at what price, etc iirc he had 3 x 3070s and like 6 of each 3060Ti but I don't know how many he ahs sold since I last asked)
Take your time, we are not in hurry. Do let us know what you find, AFAIK there are 4~5 members willing to buy these 3060Ti or 3070 or even more will be here if everything goes right. Thats a discussion for other time.
I can tag along for the visit with @Psycharge but I have zero experience in testing and picking the right card. I'll try not to get scammed lol.
@rsaeon would you be interested to tag along ? Maybe you can pick up a mined card too
That would be great, regarding inspection of mining cards things you have to check first is any sign of physical damage also see if color of PCB is same everywhere which can change due to high temp (Card used with high temp have more chance of failing, Not every miner take care of cards properly). If you visit him do check what he has to offer.

Take your time, we are not in hurry. Do let us know what you find, AFAIK there are 4~5 members willing to buy these 3060Ti or 3070 or even more will be here if everything goes right. Thats a discussion for other time.
As @shallg stated here, getting RMA for asus and zotac cards might be tough right now(idk about the future) so we were leaning towards the galax cards (I managed to negotiate the price to 20k, will probably try on-site for 18k, fingers crossed)

That would be great, regarding inspection of mining cards things you have to check first is any sign of physical damage also see if color of PCB is same everywhere which can change due to high temp (Card used with high temp have more chance of failing, Not every miner take care of cards properly). If you visit him do check what he has to offer.
He has shared photos of the cards and as fas as I can tell it's just dusty(on the fins) but on top of the card, the backplate, IO shield seem to be alright.
But he sent this in the chat:(which seemed kinda off because there's 2 cases:
1)We are getting scammed
2)He's making sure that these photos don't get reposted to OLX and help someone else get scammed)
1664676460753.png

should I post photos of the card in the thread or should I PM them to you?

As @shallg stated here, getting RMA for asus and zotac cards might be tough right now(idk about the future) so we were leaning towards the galax cards (I managed to negotiate the price to 20k, will probably try on-site for 18k, fingers crossed)
that's a nice deal if everything worked fine, so tempting but I'm gonna wait. keep posted once you guys get the card, will definitely motivate others to give mining cards a try.

Good Morning,
If any of you are buying a known mining card then there are few thing you can check/do to make sure that the card you are buying are stable/trouble free. When you visit the place select the cards that you want to buy from the lot. Then ask him to run(mine Etchash/Neoscript/etc any that you fancy) the card for 4 hours and say you will pay for the electricity(I would but its your choice here). Some might say 1 hours is enough but I prefer 4 hours of continuous runtime.

Stage 1:
Visual Inspection
1. Spin the fan with you fingers and it should spin freely and there should be no play(If there is dust clean it and do the spin test)
2. Look through the side plate into the gpu at the fan area(and hard to reach area), if there is more dust than elsewhere then the owner didn't maintain the cards as he should(my view others might differ)
4. Check the heatsink(if visible) for any dents, if there are many it indicates that it was handled rough when cleaning/disassembly
5. General checkup for broken/bent parts

Step 2:
Once the mining starts check for the following
1. What is the average hashrate of each of the cards?
2. What is the temperate of each of the cards? (Core Temperature/Fan Speed/External Plate Temperate(if there is one), have a IR thermal sensor handy)
3. What is the GPU/Memory Clock speed?
4. What is the power limit of that GPU? (When you check for average hashrate use the powerlimit on whattomine.com but once that is satisfied increase it to 100%)
5. Check for fan noise at different fan speeds(40/50/60/70/80/90/100%)

For hashrate/powerlimit/memory clock speed you can check whattomine.com for average(there might be +/- 2% variance)
Select the cards that run cooler for the given power limit and maintains the average hashrate.

If there is any issues then it will show.

Hope this helps

He has shared photos of the cards and as fas as I can tell it's just dusty(on the fins) but on top of the card, the backplate, IO shield seem to be alright.
But he sent this in the chat:(which seemed kinda off because there's 2 cases:
1)We are getting scammed
2)He's making sure that these photos don't get reposted to OLX and help someone else get scammed)
View attachment 147382
should I post photos of the card in the thread or should I PM them to you?
I am not sure about problems with Asus as long as you have proper invoice with serial number you are good to go. Even Zotak is fine unless its a case of extended warranty period (you need original email for that)
You managed to negotiate the price of galax 3070 to 20k? or is it 3060Ti.
Its a really good price for 3070 so be careful, something doesn't feels right as this deal looks too good to be true

Regarding the photos he shared, forget them. You are dealing face to face so inspect properly and take pics for reference so if you decide to deal later you have something to compare with.
Before you visit ask him to clean the cards with blower so you can inspect instantly rather than wasting time.

Back