GPU Deals

You want to buy GPU for mining? thats a bad idea and you will most probably regret your decision. If its for gaming I would go for Asus gpu even though its mini and might have high temp but its cheap at 18.5k. Zotak needs extended warranty email to claim warranty and it should be from the email that was used to register so buying second hand will have issues. Galax is over priced compared to others so not VFM. If you are getting Asus for 18.5k then don't think twice.
Well not for mining but I need it to perform some hashing algos(hashcat, etc) and some deeplearning so I wanted to know if LHR affected it.

Was going for the dual mini cause it had 2.4 years of warranty left (The zotac one was 4.2 years left but was going for 20k I think).
If the galax 3070 OC LHR only affects eth mining and doesn't affect my usage then I want to negotiate it's price so that I have some 1440p headroom in the future if I upgrade my monitor.
The zotac 3060 Ti had coil whine issues in some reviews and people were also saying that it runs a bit loud(Though I haven't seen any video/audio so I have no clue, the asus one isn't too loud as in it's pitch doesn't bother me too much so was leaning towards that)

In reference to this, which would be a better 3060Ti deal an asus dual mini at 18.5k or a zotac twin edge(non-OC) at 20k?
Or should I prefer a galax OC LHR at 25k? (Will this LHR affect other coins than eth? Also will other algos like hashcat, etcbe affected by LHR?)

Where are you getting this ? I want to get one. Possibly the Zotac one.
BTW, which one is better. A 3060Ti or a 6600xt ? Also can we run a 3060 Ti on a CORSAIR RMx 650 safely? No overclocking at all.

Last edited:
It's from a local seller looking to offload mining cards. I'm planning to go there and check the cards on the weekend, I'll update you after checking it. Hit me up on PM I'll share some pics.

BTW, which one is better. A 3060Ti or a 6600xt ? Also can we run a 3060 Ti on a CORSAIR RMx 650 safely? No overclocking at all.
Depends on ALL the components of your PC. I'm planning to undervolt and run it with a 450W PSU for now and upgrade later.
Also the 3060Ti is ~12% faster in rasterisation (much closer to 6700XT imo) and there's also producitivity benefits, so at the same price easy win for the 3060Ti.

Last edited:
Well not for mining but I need it to perform some hashing algos(hashcat, etc) and some deeplearning so I wanted to know if LHR affected it.

Was going for the dual mini cause it had 2.4 years of warranty left (The zotac one was 4.2 years left but was going for 20k I think).
If the galax 3070 OC LHR only affects eth mining and doesn't affect my usage then I want to negotiate it's price so that I have some 1440p headroom in the future if I upgrade my monitor.
The zotac 3060 Ti had coil whine issues in some reviews and people were also saying that it runs a bit loud(Though I haven't seen any video/audio so I have no clue, the asus one isn't too loud as in it's pitch doesn't bother me too much so was leaning towards that)
Don't know about your usecase so someone else can comment but in general if you are getting Zotak for 20k and you know the guy who will help after few years for RMA, only then consider extended warranty. Imagine you have to RMA after 4years and the guy can't find the email he used to register then you are screwed.
The price you are getting these GPU's is simply amazing as I am also looking for 3060Ti or 3070 and can't get anything below 23k for 3060Ti
3060Ti is much better, 6600xt is in league of 3060 https://www.techpowerup.com/review/msi-radeon-rx-6600-xt-gaming-x/28.html

Don't know about your usecase so someone else can comment but in general if you are getting Zotak for 20k and you know the guy who will help after few years for RMA, only then consider extended warranty. Imagine you have to RMA after 4years and the guy can't find the email he used to register then you are screwed.
But is the RMA worth it? From my perspective if a card works fine for 2/3 years without any issues then it should be fine till I replace it with something having better performance. My only problem with the zotac one expect maybe the "sound" is that for some reason I've come to dislike zotac even though I can't remember why.

If the seller "mispalces" the mail and both had the same warranty period left, which one should I prefer?

Also comparing the benchmarks, the 3070 performs AT BEST 15% better when compared to the 3060Ti, should I go for the 3070 at 21k (17% more price compared to the 3060Ti)? Because imo atleast a 3070 is needed for smooth gameplay at 1440p for a couple of years (Also because the 3070 was my dream card, I wanted to buy the 3070 FE at launch 2 years ago, since it outperformed the 2080Ti while undercutting by THAT much)

The price you are getting these GPU's is simply amazing as I am also looking for 3060Ti or 3070 and can't get anything below 23k for 3060Ti
I guess you too are looking at Sehaj's gigabyte listing? Yeah I've been wanting to buy a card for more than a month now, so just looking for the right time to buy(both to get better price and also free time to play more.

If someone plan to buy Zotac card (registered for extended warranty) just assume that you are buying the card with only 3 year warranty.
It just depends on your luck if the original seller keeps the email for a period of 2 or 3 or 4 year and he/she is willing to help you after such a long time.

There are some smart miners / bulk buyers who registers every Zotac card with a new separate email ID and they create those email IDs for the sole purpose of registering these cards, when you buy from such sellers they just provides you the Invoice, ID and password of the email through which the card was registered.

If someone plan to buy Zotac card (registered for extended warranty) just assume that you are buying the card with only 3 year warranty.
It just depends on your luck if the original seller keeps the email for a period of 2 or 3 or 4 year and he/she is willing to help you after such a long time.

There are some smart miners / bulk buyers who registers every Zotac card with a new separate email ID and they create those email IDs for the sole purpose of registering these cards, when you buy from such sellers they just provides you the Invoice, ID and password of the email through which the card was registered.
Not such complicated. I sold a Zotac 1080 Ti 2 years back and gave the buyera copy of the email with extended warranty confirmation

Not such complicated. I sold a Zotac 1080 Ti 2 years back and gave the buyera copy of the email with extended warranty confirmation
If someone is claiming warranty in extended period Zotac asks them to contact them from the email through which card was registered, just the email copy will not work anymore.

I guess you too are looking at Sehaj's gigabyte listing? Yeah I've been wanting to buy a card for more than a month now, so just looking for the right time to buy(both to get better price and also free time to play more.
Did he offered 3070 @21k? If yes go for it. And Yes I am following that thread but will probably wait for couple of month. No time to play due to job
Regarding Zotak warranty as @mzsa1994 pointed out don't consider extended warranty. I sold my Zotak 1060 to a friend and then he sold it to someone else, now he was contacted by the buyer to send an email to zotak for RMA and my friend reached out to me do that. Imagine if I forgot the email or simply don't entertain any such request the current card holder will lose warranty.

I'm curious to know if anyone has first hand experience of Zotac not honoring extended warranty without having access to the original email? Or is this something made up by resellers to ensure used, non-Zotac cards also get purchased?

I'm curious to know if anyone has first hand experience of Zotac not honoring extended warranty without having access to the original email? Or is this something made up by resellers to ensure used, non-Zotac cards also get purchased?

I have the exact opposite experience with Zotac. I had registered with one of my email and when I requested for a RMA from another email ID. The 5th year warranty was expiring on 26 September and RMA was requested on 10-12 September. The RMA was accepted without any fuss. So it at all depends on the person dealing with you.

KAIZEN was the shop with whom I was coordinating.

That's my personal experience with ZOTAC RMA at Delhi office. And Zotac provides the longest warranty among all the AIB partners.

Kahan mil raha hai 3070 for 21k ? I will buy it.

Sehaj is still selling the 3060Ti for 23k on WhatsApp group.
But is the RMA worth it? From my perspective if a card works fine for 2/3 years without any issues then it should be fine till I replace it with something having better performance. My only problem with the zotac one expect maybe the "sound" is that for some reason I've come to dislike zotac even though I can't remember why.

If the seller "mispalces" the mail and both had the same warranty period left, which one should I prefer?

Also comparing the benchmarks, the 3070 performs AT BEST 15% better when compared to the 3060Ti, should I go for the 3070 at 21k (17% more price compared to the 3060Ti)? Because imo atleast a 3070 is needed for smooth gameplay at 1440p for a couple of years (Also because the 3070 was my dream card, I wanted to buy the 3070 FE at launch 2 years ago, since it outperformed the 2080Ti while undercutting by THAT much)

@Psycharge - where are getting the 3070 for 21k? I am from NOIDA. I can accompany you if you are going to get some card in DELHI /NCR region.

I'm aware of what happened, he got too c0cky with a member and his opponent just turned to the mods first.
Here on TE no one bothered to ask him how he got cheated :)
He's not a fraud.
Sehaj sold an old card as new under a fake GST invoice. When the member asked for a refund, his dad sent cops to the member's house to intimidate him.
Which part is not fraud?
I'm guessing Sehaj forgot to tell you about the apology letter he had to write, counter-signed by the Police SI.
Everything was handled by the member himself; mods were just notified post-incident.
Interestingly that card was an RTX 3060Ti too :)

Sehaj sold an old card as new under a fake GST invoice. When the member asked for a refund, his dad sent cops to the member's house to intimidate him.
Which part is not fraud?
I'm guessing Sehaj forgot to tell you about the apology letter he had to write, counter-signed by the Police SI.
Everything was handled by the member himself; mods were just notified post-incident.
Interestingly that card was an RTX 3060Ti too :)
First of all:- I have no interest in his dealings.
Second thing:- that is not what had happened.(discussion for another day)
Third thing:- as third party if TE doesn't allow people to exchange market feedback on deals that did not take place on TE.
Should TE condone/ban some one for a deal that did not take place on TE? ( mind you no one asked him ) He got banned without an audience from any of our mods. Even now I would not have brought it up but I felt everybody gets a shot at redemption. Nor am I saying he was completly right.

Did he offered 3070 @21k? If yes go for it.
Everything did go smoothly over chat so @21k with 2.4 years of warranty left the galax 3070 OC LHR even if it is a 2 fan card should be worth it if it doesn't hinder with my hashing algos(which I'll check when I go to check the cards today) but if he manages to drop the price of 3060Ti even further I might consider going for that and saving money to get a better CPU(I'm currently going to bottleneck the shit out of both the cards but I'm looking at it as an investment)
No time to play due to job
Even though I do have time since I'm in college I don't think I'll be playing ALOT unless: a)I go for a CPU and PSU upgrade *AND* b)We have another lockdown :p
Cause these whitehat chintus are really getting on my nerves and I don't think the eSports is shining too bright as of now(also cause I'm getting too old ;-;) so will probably focus more on the coding/productivity side.
Kahan mil raha hai 3070 for 21k ? I will buy it.
where are getting the 3070 for 21k? I am from NOIDA. I can accompany you if you are going to get some card in DELHI /NCR region.
I'm from Hyderabad so.... I'll be sure to ask the seller if he's able to ship the cards tho. Else if you want I'll get the card on behalf of you and ship it if you can cover the shipping costs(PM).
Do note that I'll be visiting the seller to check the cards condition and to benchmark and update on their condition later today or tomorrow.

Everything did go smoothly over chat so @21k with 2.4 years of warranty left the galax 3070 OC LHR even if it is a 2 fan card should be worth it if it doesn't hinder with my hashing algos(which I'll check when I go to check the cards today) but if he manages to drop the price of 3060Ti even further I might consider going for that and saving money to get a better CPU(I'm currently going to bottleneck the shit out of both the cards but I'm looking at it as an investment)

Even though I do have time since I'm in college I don't think I'll be playing ALOT unless: a)I go for a CPU and PSU upgrade *AND* b)We have another lockdown :p
Cause these whitehat chintus are really getting on my nerves and I don't think the eSports is shining too bright as of now(also cause I'm getting too old ;-;) so will probably focus more on the coding/productivity side.

I'm from Hyderabad so.... I'll be sure to ask the seller if he's able to ship the cards tho. Else if you want I'll get the card on behalf of you and ship it if you can cover the shipping costs(PM).
Do note that I'll be visiting the seller to check the cards condition and to benchmark and update on their condition later today or tomorrow.
IF its a case of bottleneck then you should opt for 3060Ti else you won't go wrong spending little bit more for 3070, If I was in your city with an option for a local deal I would have purchased 3070 right away (I am sure there are many members who will be willing to do it). I remember a dealer from Hyderabad/Sikandrabad who used to sell gpu's and would give best price compared to anyone.

Please don't take me wrong brother but as a new member most of the people will vote against an escrow service you are willing to offer, Even though I can see your intentions are good. Maybe some old member with enough feedback can vouch or help with the purchase.
@Psycharge - where are getting the 3070 for 21k? I am from NOIDA. I can accompany you if you are going to get some card in DELHI /NCR region.
Mai bhi aajao Lucknow se :D

IF its a case of bottleneck then you should opt for 3060Ti else you won't go wrong spending little bit more for 3070
Yeah both the GPUs are going to be bottlenecked but since I was planning to upgrade the CPU to a 5600/5600x later I was just seeing it as "investment" (Currently using a 3400G, want to buy it off someone who is going for 7000 series)
Please don't take me wrong brother but as a new member most of the people will vote against an escrow service you are willing to offer, Even though I can see your intentions are good. Maybe some old member with enough feedback can vouch or help with the purchase.
Yeah that's why I mentioned that I'll ask the seller if he can ship first and if not then all I could do is ship it for him (money goes to seller though) since I don't want the headache of being a reseller. I wil get a lot more info when I visit the seller today and then update the thread accordingly.

Also: How much more should I pay for the zotac one over the asus dual mini?

IF its a case of bottleneck then you should opt for 3060Ti else you won't go wrong spending little bit more for 3070, If I was in your city with an option for a local deal I would have purchased 3070 right away (I am sure there are many members who will be willing to do it). I remember a dealer from Hyderabad/Sikandrabad who used to sell gpu's and would give best price compared to anyone.

Mai bhi aajao Lucknow se :D

3070 for 21k is absolutely steal. Even i will be bootlenecking a 3060Ti (with an i5 7500) but that price is so so damn tempting.

But @kartikoli is absolutely right. We have to be a little cautious. Nothing against @Psycharge , but that's the reason I was ready to accompany if it was at DELHI / NCR. But unfortunately I don't have any friends at Hyderabad.

@kartikoli - Most welcome brother. We will do a GPU hunting together. Lol. :p

Yeah both the GPUs are going to be bottlenecked but since I was planning to upgrade the CPU to a 5600/5600x later I was just seeing it as "investment" (Currently using a 3400G, want to buy it off someone who is going for 7000 series)
Since you will upgrade eventually better opt for 3070, those extra 3k are worth
Yeah that's why I mentioned that I'll ask the seller if he can ship first and if not then all I could do is ship it for him (money goes to seller though) since I don't want the headache of being a reseller. I wil get a lot more info when I visit the seller today and then update the thread accordingly.
Forget this option because in order to sell here you need to have a gpu in your possession also too many unknown variable involved, Its not worth a risk
Also: How much more should I pay for the zotac one over the asus dual mini?
Don't count on extended warranty so that makes both gpu's same. which ever have more warranty have more value.
No good local deals in bangalore I suppose.
Same in Lucknow

Back