Gran Turismo 5 - Discussion Thread

Re: The GRAN TURISMO 5 Thread !!!

Dude...AC:Brotherhood is for 160dhs Brand new...I wud like to pay below 200dhs for PS3 games...but I guess I will have to make an exception for GT5 :bleh:

xXx said:
Dude...AC:Brotherhood is for 160dhs Brand new...I wud like to pay below 200dhs for PS3 games...but I guess I will have to make an exception for GT5 :bleh:

Sure you will have to, after all it's the "hyped to death" title of this year and you're a PS3 exclusive b**ch, so a price 220DHS is just a mere label. ;)

Really want to know why there is so much of hype for this game, have to play and find out.

GT5 has 6.3 gigs install and takes 40 mins to install, but an excellent option provided is, the Data can be installed in background while playing the Game :clap:

First Impressions....the Driving experience is definitely improved from GT5:prologue, its steady @ 1080p - 59fps IMO.

The AI still feels dumb, haven't driven any premium cars yet, bought Toyota Vitz (Yaris) :p

^The graphics are pretty darn good compared to Forza or GT: Prologue.

Especially the lighting when in an open area, the dust, road, feels all too real n gives exact bump on controller. The Cars this time, ain't much like bumpin cars :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

OK....Yesterday was a Good Day in GT5.

Purchased an used car Celica for cr. 24k. Won the Compact Car Championship, got to Driver level 3.
There's lot more to GT5 this time, I have yet to try Special events, which includes Karting, NASCAR, Top Gear Test Track, Mercedes AMG Test Drive, and many more.
I went to Open Lounge and found many players already indulging in races, would love any of TE-ians to be there ;) Played 1 race online to check lag, but none for me (8mbps connection). Will test more features and will update.

^Racing Wheel will provide true experience........DS3 doesn't do that much justice for cockpit view driving ;)

Tried B-Spec yesterday, and have to say, there's lot much to do this time in B-Spec, than just sit n watch AI to play the race for u. You have to keep in watch the driver's Mental & Physical Pressure, he should be maintained to drive with cool head than aggressive. 1 thing bugged me was that I have to make another Driver profile for B-Spec Driving, and I can't customize the name for it :| what a lamer :p

Tested License this time, and its similar to past GT Games, but this time there are more no. of tests you will have to go through for getting a license :)

If its similar to Forza 3 dont understand why people were jumping for the game

Back