Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas [Preview]

Apex

Skilled
logo4rk.jpg

One of the most anticipated games of the year Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is round the corner. After a grand success with PS2, GTA: San Andreas is about to hit the PC platform. GTA: San Andreas follows a rising gang member who's attempting to build a criminal empire in several California-inspired locales.

Publisher: Rockstar Games
Developer: Rockstar North
Genre: Action Adventure
Expected Release: 06/07/2005

Read the GTA: San Andreas PC Preview @ GameSpot

Minimum System Requirements:
# System: 1GHz Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon or equivalent
# RAM:256 MB RAM
# CD-ROM: 8X CD-ROM
# Video Memory: 64 MB VRAM
# Hard Drive Space: 3600 MB

Recommended System Requirements:
# System: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP or equivalent
# RAM: 384 MB RAM
# CD-ROM: 16X CD-ROM
# Video Memory: 128 MB VRAM
# Hard Drive Space: 4700 MB
# Sound: Dolby Digital 5.1

Screenshots Attached. More Screenshots @ GameSpot

Enjoy!! :hap2:

Attachments

• 924362_20050419_screen002.jpg
    924362_20050419_screen002.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 188
  • 924362_20050419_screen003.jpg
    924362_20050419_screen003.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 166
  • 924362_20050503_screen002.jpg
    924362_20050503_screen002.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 182
Hmm one of the most awaited games, a spoiler though its gonna use a new protection system from Starforce. And till 4 mths back GTA VC used to cost 3k !!!!!

Game is gonna rock, but as Aces said, starforce is being used, and it sux bgtime, and second thing is its hard to crack, so wanna play the game early? buy an orignal copy :p

This is what I have been saving up for. I don't care abt the cost. Am going to buy it even if it costs 10K. I bought the original VC for 3K. and I think it is worth every rupee. The original version of VC came with a full size map of VC and a poster of a sexy girl in a bikini and a "tourists handbook" of VC.

This game is gonna rock big time.

no, not only that, it messes with ur windows file, even after uninstalling it, its gonna remain in ur pc, unless u use a third party removal tool and clear every trace of ir manually :p

Rave said:
no, not only that, it messes with ur windows file, even after uninstalling it, its gonna remain in ur pc, unless u use a third party removal tool and clear every trace of ir manually :p
Nope, that is a one time only solution, usually a reboot brings SF back. Those third party clearing progs are for the older versions of SF, the new one should prolly be considered a virus for all intents and purposes. But, I heard somewhere that SA will use good old Securom 5.

Aces170 said:
Hmm one of the most awaited games, a spoiler though its gonna use a new protection system from Starforce. And till 4 mths back GTA VC used to cost 3k !!!!!

Where did you get info from? That would suck. I think Splinter cell is not still cracked properly (without using usb drive). Whats weird though is that some starforce titles are cracked fairly quicky and some are not..

Anyway I doubt this game will be available in India for a long time.. someone correct me if in wrong.

Am correcting you :p

It will be available in a week from its launch :p

How do I know? well coz if its not avaialble, we'll die of desperation :p

MaxX said:
Where did you get info from? That would suck. I think Splinter cell is not still cracked properly (without using usb drive). Whats weird though is that some starforce titles are cracked fairly quicky and some are not..
Anyway I doubt this game will be available in India for a long time.. someone correct me if in wrong.
Thats cause SCCT is protected by SF3, nigh uncrackable, apparently. That USB drive trick works for some but, not for all.
Sorry guys, didn't mean to go off topic and discuss anything relating to piracy, just general info about SF3 and game protection :).

I've finished GTA : San Andreas on the ps2 one time already, not 100% but all the storyline. :eek:hyeah:
You'll be spending around or more than 60-80 hrs playing this game on your first try. Very time consuming.

Rave said:
Game is gonna rock, but as Aces said, starforce is being used, and it sux bgtime, and second thing is its hard to crack, so wanna play the game early? buy an orignal copy :p

Do u really think it will be hard to crack?

well cracks will appear so i have no problems :)

all locks have a key :eek:hyeah:

as i said, even if a crack comes out, it will take quite some time, but i dont wanna go into that discussions really, and i am just hoping that it doesnt use starforce, which I am quite sure it wont ;)

is it just me, or were the textures in the screenies pretty dissapointing? Please tell me those are ps2 screenies!

Yup, and i hope they fix the 100% glitch. This is very easy to do, early in the game and later you realise there is no way you can reach 100% because of a glitch you did early in the game :(

And don't worry, i can SURELY say that cracks will definitely be out and working for this only a week after its release in the U.S. No matter which protection R* uses.

Back