Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas [Preview]

hey those who have original GTA VC.
Who is the distributor here in India?
Milestone or someone else? I am asking bcoz we can call them up and ask the date for GTA SA and pricing.

Give it a break guys. it'll be cracked in a week.

And to be frank - For a game you'll be spending in more than a 100 hours (if you don't cheat) playing, is definitely worth 3k atleast. for those really hard on green, cracks are on their way. But for those who can, BUY the original, it'll be definitely worth it you'll realise it later. :eek:hyeah:

For those concerning if their video cards can run it or not - here check this update out - GTA SA is based on the same engine used in Gta VC, so if your PC can run GTA VC properly, it really shouldn't have problems running GTA Sa!! (on medium to low)
Bring down the draw distances and then it should be fine.

I luckily do not have to worry abt my computer being able to run the game. My main worry now is how to get it and from where......

Nikhil said:
I luckily do not have to worry abt my computer being able to run the game. My main worry now is how to get it and from where......
Ditto.. am itching to play that game, dying even...

I know I know...... I am so desperate........ I even went to Landmark as it was opening yesterday(7th) but NOPE!!! NO GTA SA!!!!

params7 said:
Give it a break guys. it'll be cracked in a week.

And to be frank - For a game you'll be spending in more than a 100 hours (if you don't cheat) playing, is definitely worth 3k atleast. for those really hard on green, cracks are on their way. But for those who can, BUY the original, it'll be definitely worth it you'll realise it later. :eek:hyeah:

For those concerning if their video cards can run it or not - here check this update out - GTA SA is based on the same engine used in Gta VC, so if your PC can run GTA VC properly, it really shouldn't have problems running GTA Sa!! (on medium to low)
Bring down the draw distances and then it should be fine.

If you didnt know, its already been cracked about 20 hours back by hoodlum. Also what Iv heard has pointed to it requiring pixel shaders so gf2, gf4mx wont work.

params7 said:
I think no...coz VC runs perfectly fine on mx440 but according to reports SA won't run coz it requires pixel shaders and there's no way to turn that off.

People at nforce forum have reported the game as working on a gf4mx, though ho well is another matter. It is said to have eliminated the city changing loadscreens so perhaps its loading all the cities at the beginning itself. Btw...isnt it a DVD only?

Back