Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas [Preview]

Argh, the PS2 graphics suck !

I played for a couple of hours and gave up !

I will wait for the PC version, and no, I'm not spending 3k !

The best part abt GTA SA is not the graphics like HL2, DOOM3 or something. It is the storyline and gameplay.

The nothing-is-impossible theme of the whole game......

Die-hard fans of the GTA series will know what I am talking abt.

dude!!!!

The game absolutely rocks. I have not played it but read the reviews for yourself. Go to gamespy, gamespot, http://ps2.ign.com/ and read the reviews. The one I posted was a one-off review which didn't like the game......

And if you have played GTA VC, you will be saving up money to buy SA. Of that, I am sure....

where did u guyz read SA will use Starforce3 as Protection system ?
Im sure i have read many a places that it wont be using starforce at all, atleat not this time.
Till now i have only settled with a fact SA will be protected by Securom 7
Is there some solid info/reference where u guyz conclude SA will be using SF ?

lets hope youre right...ughh...i mean..err....piracy is baad...mkay; you shouldnt pirate. mkay. :p

Yep insane pricing to be honest.
Here is EA, Vivandi releasing their games at price lower than the US market and here comes the game which is costing 3K. Thats friggin $68.
Thats more than the price os GFX card which can play this game comfertably.
I havent ever played GTA series until reascently when GTA 1 and II became free.
Hope to pick this one up to see whats the fuzz about GTA :)

and I am sure u'd like it, this is the best PC game ever, while other PC games are fun and satisfying as you edge closer to the finish, this thing doesnt have a finish, so kick ur shoes and nJoi ;)

MaxX said:
Official release date is 7th June. It maybe leaked/cracked before then.

Im eagerly waiting for it!

Yup its happening!

San Andreas PC in the Hands of Pirate Group "IND"
posted by Neil @ 02:42 PM CDT | GTA: San Andreas - General News | Comments: 121
A piracy group named "IND" have informed the world that they have a copy of San Andreas for PC. I received an ".nfo" file in an anonymous email, and on further investigation I found that this same file is all over the darker side of the web.

The .nfo includes an announcement that they have released a scanned version of the map from inside the PC DVD case. They also announce that they expect to release the full game online very shortly.

i'll stick with the ps2 version since i finished it 2 times now and don't think i can spend more on PC upgrades now that i'm saving for next-gen consoles. :hap5:

from the looks of it I dont think many people with deascent last generation PCs will have problems running this game.
Its still uses the old GTA VC graphics engine.( little modified of course)
This will be first greatly anticipated games that is gona come out on PC and run like a dream on 2 year old PC in last couple of years.
Every other PC has pushed modern PCs to its limits. This will be nice change i guess. :)

well it has leaked on to the net apparently by fired rockstar employees as a case of 'Revenge'... however its a buggy version ... even has the driver 3 flying car bug .

Back