[Group Buy] Internet Download Manager - Pay before June 18

Will we all be getting separate licenses key for every buyer or one common key for all buyer like in case of antivirus it is.
As with single common key with certain number of activations possible like 20-30 users won't be much useful, you can't find on how many computers did one person has activated that key.
Probably, yes.I mailed them regarding this.

You will be given a link to the page that has the special offer price and then you purchase your own separate unique key/license from that page.
At least that's what I inferred from the OPs post when he says he will PM you the offer page.
Yup, but since its a group buy some one needs to buy all the licences and mail keys one by one.Kilroquasar will do it.

1.How will we pay back the OP?
2.the OP will know everybodys serials?

If you don't trust the OP, you can have a middle man (some reputed old member) whom you transfer the money and he transfers full amount at the end to OP.
About second point, you have to trust the person that he will not give your serial to someone else.

1.How will we pay back the OP?
2.the OP will know everybodys serials?
You,along with others will pay money to a trusted TE forum member (kilroquasar i guess) I wont handle money since I am not in India.To ensure that you and everyone is getting the software for the paid amount we will send you the bulk purchase link to look into, which has the total amount.I can also forward you the replies from Tonec.Inc offer's if you P.M me your email.Others are also welcome to P.M me
And like raksrules said you need to trust them - you get your serial key ,you activate it.

User No. Of Licenses
ev1lb0ygen1us 1
kuduku 2
logistopath 1
itspriyank 1
nRiTeCh 1
Marcus Fenix 3
saifbukhari 1
hotshot05 1
chandrakant 1
GPMlore 1
manoja2k 1
Vasishta.Sushant 1
sgx100 1
chetansha 1
killmastern3 1

Right now we have 29 licences from both forums ,For 14.95 we need 1 more licence.We are also planning to get some more people from 2 more forums with a 5 day deadline.We plan on collecting money from everyone not later than friday of next week.I will tell you the details once i get confirmation.

Since the whole licences are purchased in bulk by Kilroyquasar he may incur some extra money since the $-INR rate changes every day.So we -are planning on charging 15.95$ from each person so that he wont lose money doing something good.And after purchasing we will divide the remaining total amount and give back to each person.Since we are also posting in total of four forums the number of licences will increase and we can ask for one last quote.In nutshell you might get around 1 -2 $ back after purchase.Let me know your thoughts.He will P.M you the bank account details.The other two forums have a week's deadline ,so if we get your money soon we can buy licences probably by monday of fourth week.

What is going to be approx cost of 1 license ?
$ 16 seems ?
Please make it 1 license for me . Dont require 2 now
Its 14.95$ and would be lower if we get to 40 licences.And you might lose 5-10 rupees depending on the $-inr rate and we will neft you the remaining money.Its 15.95 since we dont want the one who is buying to lose. money,anyway,since it $-inr value will deteriorate.Updated it for 1 licence ,if you want i can add you for 2.

Count me in..
Done.
User No. Of Licenses
ev1lb0ygen1us 1
kuduku 1
logistopath 1
itspriyank 1
nRiTeCh 1
Marcus Fenix3
saifbukhari 1
hotshot05 1
chandrakant 1
GPMlore 1
manoja2k 1
Vasishta.Sushant 1
sgx100 1
chetansha 1
killmastern3 1
itzmydamnlyf 1

have PMed my bank-account details to all the members listed above. hope none was left out.
so far each requires 1 license, except @Marcus Fenix, who requires 3.
so presently we have 16 interested members, and a total requirement of 18 licenses from here; so should have a total of ~19,260/- INR in collection when everybody has transferred the funds.

Back