[Group Buy] Internet Download Manager - Pay before June 18

How is it on INR ? I am interested :)
Depends on how Tonec.inc gives the quote.Probably we will get it for ~ 938 INR / 13.95$ @ todays $-Inr rate or a chance to get it lower.Anyways you will pay 1070 INR upfront so as to protect the buyer who is paying for 36+ licences at once in case if he incur any additional charges.The remaining money after buying will be divided equally and NEFT to each members.If interested in buying please pay by 18 july coz no more soft deadlines ;)

I am interested in 2 licenses.
How much to pay and to whom?
I think NEFT will take time. I will pay using imps. IMPS takes same beneficiary details as of NEFT

Last edited:
Depends on how Tonec.inc gives the quote.Probably we will get it for ~ 938 INR / 13.95$ @ todays $-Inr rate or a chance to get it lower.Anyways you will pay 1070 INR upfront so as to protect the buyer who is paying for 36+ licences at once in case if he incur any additional charges.The remaining money after buying will be divided equally and NEFT to each members.If interested in buying please pay by 18 july coz no more soft deadlines ;)
can you PM me the NEFT details then :) .

@Kilroyquasar @Nanducob
Hey guys i have cooked some story to IDM guys & now they have agreed to do 12.95$ per 40 license. Nothing less will be possible since at 11.95$ 1 year license starts.
So which of you guys will be paying?
Currently i am asking how to make the payment & how keys will distributed.

@Kilroyquasar will P.M you soon with details, have messaged him.You can pay via Paypal too if NEFT not available(must be a problem on weekends)
Well if 18th June is the last date then it won't be possible to NEFT before that unless you have the same bank as I have. Anyway pm me the details and if it's the same bank then I am onboard.

@Kilroyquasar @Nanducob
Hey guys i have cooked some story to IDM guys & now they have agreed to do 12.95$ per 40 license. Nothing less will be possible since at 11.95$ 1 year license starts.
So which of you guys will be paying?
Currently i am asking how to make the payment & how keys will distributed.
Good Job ! Ask them to send the offer page and email it to @Kilroyquasar.We can buy this ASAP cos there is no point in waiting.

I am interested in 2 licenses.
How much to pay and to whom?
I think NEFT will take time. I will pay using imps. IMPS takes same beneficiary details as of NEFT

Well if 18th June is the last date then it won't be possible to NEFT before that unless you have the same bank as I have. Anyway pm me the details and if it's the same bank then I am onboard.
and
@iPwnz
We got y'all covered.Just NEFT as soon and we will get your keys upon receiving the payment.

Good Job ! Ask them to send the offer page and email it to @Kilroyquasar.We can buy this ASAP cos there is no point in waiting.
I am asking for the offer page. The IDM guy replies around 10 PM so i will forward it to Kilroyquasar as soon as i get it.

@Kilroyquasar PM me your email id. Also you will be able to buy today itself? or You will purchase the keys tomorrow?

i used mobikwik to transfer money instantly.

if kilroy won't mind,i can share the payment details.

not reqd as I had acknowledged receiving the amt from you earlier here.[DOUBLEPOST=1466146600][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am asking for the offer page. The IDM guy replies around 10 PM so i will forward it to Kilroyquasar as soon as i get it.

@Kilroyquasar PM me your email id. Also you will be able to buy today itself? or You will purchase the keys tomorrow?

have done.
if don't reach home late then can buy tonight itself. else tomorrow morning or night.[DOUBLEPOST=1466188606][/DOUBLEPOST]fellow denizens, i'll remain out of town on Sat-Sun. but should be able to have access to the net intermittently, either at noon or night. so once i get reply from Tonec and link to page for the purchase via @chandrakant, i'll get on to the business anyhow, though may get a bit delayed if i dont have an immediate access to a PC or laptop. pls bear.
the license-codes i suppose i could PM to each buyer-member here.

Last edited:
Fastest way is mobikwik. Money transferred in like 5 minutes.
I suggest all the interested buyers to use mobikwik or any wallet which kilroy may have.

Fastest way is mobikwik. Money transferred in like 5 minutes.
I suggest all the interested buyers to use mobikwik or any wallet which kilroy may have.
Please post the steps involved to pay vis mobiqwik..If its fast then no problem.can take 2 ,but make it fast

You sign up for mobikwik account.
Add the funds required.
Select send money.
Enter Kilroy email address.
Send.

Wait for acknowledged status and that's it.
It's done in span of five minutes.

Back