Group Order: Premium Perfumes, And here we GO again! Round 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivunited

Adept
Hello fellow members!
Requests keep pouring in for the next one. So here it is. I have just received news from the dealer that the next consignment is due in 4days :yahoo:, So we can all start the ordering process once again!
And as always, I managed to get you guys some exciting offers this time around. Last time there was a very good response from the *FreeShipping* deal. This time we have something different but definitely better. ;)

This is for the iTrader rating, Leave me a rating of your experience ;)
http://www.techenclave.com/sell-trade-products/premium-perfumes-sold-dirt-cheap-137380/

The Deal:

*Free Shipping* - to accommodate the other offers, this one had to be tweaked a bit. Free shipping to any order over 4bottles. Apart from that, the *FS* tag is now ONLY limited to the individually tagged perfumes, the other ones are chargeable at the usual 80rs per bottle for shipping and Insurance.

*B2G3D* (Buy 2 get 3rd Discounted) - Buy any 2 perfume bottles and get any 3rd bottle of your choice at 300rs off!

*B5G6D* (Buy 5 get 6th Discounted) - Buy any 5 perfume bottles and get any 6th bottle of your choice at 50 Percent off!

*B10G11F* (Buy 10 get 11th Free) - Buy any 10 perfume bottles and get any 11th bottle of your choice completely FREE!

P.S. The shipping and the discounted deals can be clubbed. So you save shipping on the *FS* bottles on the B2G3D deal if you include *FS* Perfumes.So everyone please keep in mind all these great deals and try to make the most of it! :D

The Guidelines:

To make this Group-Order even more efficient than before, Please make sure to send you’re details (Name,Address,Contact number & Item list) in a PM when confirming an order. It makes things a lot easier for me.

Also some instructions to buyers, the shipping cost of 80rs per bottle includes Insurance. So as soon as you receive your order, Please make sure to open it immediately then and there to make sure everything is proper and nothing is damaged. If the product is damaged, you will be sent another bottle and the loss will be covered by the courier company.

*** If you have any problems with the perfumes, you can exchange it or get a full refund.
All bottles are testers from UAE, And carry a tester label.

The Perfumes :

That’s all, Here is the new and updated Perfume list (a lot more perfumes have been added this time) :-
(The perfumes without the price written on it are in limited quantities so if you are interested then I can confirm the price and let you know, PM me for this.)

Group Order Closed

Attachments

• IMAG0427.jpg
    IMAG0427.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 255
  • IMAG0431.jpg
    IMAG0431.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 240
  • IMAG0426.jpg
    IMAG0426.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 246
  • IMAG0436.jpg
    IMAG0436.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 268
  • IMAG0435.jpg
    IMAG0435.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 262
these are mouth watering prices..! shall place my order soon!
btw.. can you arrange for premium perfumes/colognes not on this list as well?

these are mouth watering prices..! shall place my order soon!
btw.. can you arrange for premium perfumes/colognes not on this list as well?

PM me what all you want. Ill have to check with the dealer to see if it can be arranged for you. :)

good to see this GO again :yahoo:
Please confirm following for me.

Chanel No. 5(100ml) - 2500rs *FS*
Dior Fahrenheit (100ml) (M) - 2050rs *FS*
Armani Acqua Di Gio (M) (100ml) – 1800rs

Please check you PM for details

please book Armani Acqua Di Gio (M) (100ml) – 1800rs Quantity 1 for me too .pm me your acc details.

Added all of you to the Confirmed list,
@destiny, Can you please confirm your address and number once again? I do have your details from the last GO. But just to make sure :)

to everyone else, ill PM you regarding when to make the payments. It will mostly be after Monday as the consignment is arriving in Mumbai then.

good to see this GO again :yahoo:
Please confirm following for me.

Chanel No. 5(100ml) - 2500rs *FS*
Dior Fahrenheit (100ml) (M) - 2050rs *FS*
Armani Acqua Di Gio (M) (100ml) – 1800rs

Please check you PM for details

Armani Acqua Di Gio (M) (100ml) – 1800rs Quantity 1
For me...
:yahoo:

please book Armani Acqua Di Gio (M) (100ml) – 1800rs Quantity 1 for me too .pm me your acc details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Terre d'Hermes by HERMES (100ml) ? is it available ?
Also i need help in selecting this

Armani Acqua Di Gio (M) (100ml) (Don't know about this)
Paco Robbane 1Million (M) (100ml) (Great i liked it.)
Gucci pour Homme (100ml) (smelled this today good one but it was written gucci by gucci on the botte not sure which one u are selling)

I need a good daily wear (long lasting) but frangnace must have different note which one will be good from the above ?

Terre d'Hermes by HERMES (100ml) ? is it available ?
Also i need help in selecting this

Armani Acqua Di Gio (M) (100ml) (Don't know about this)
Paco Robbane 1Million (M) (100ml) (Great i liked it.)
Gucci pour Homme (100ml) (smelled this today good one but it was written gucci by gucci on the botte not sure which one u are selling)

I need a good daily wear (long lasting) but frangnace must have different note which one will be good from the above ?
Terre d'Hermes by Hermes 100ml is available for 2300rs.

Armani ADG is a very good daily use perfume, I have one too... Stays long enough (close to 8hrs)..
If you want something from just those 3, then go for ADG or the Paco Robbane..
The Gucci perfume you mentioned, I think its the one you are talking about, But ill still cross check and let you know via PM. :)

One Armani Acqua Di Gio (M) (100ml) – 1800rs

for me too :)

I dont like to wear perfumes but after watching this GO thread i am thinking of buying one :p

Anyway waiting for your pm
Reserve 1 Armani Acqua Di Gio (M) (100ml) - 1800 - for me (Untill decided on gucci)

The gucci one long last yesterday i tested it on my wrist. Even after bath it still have a light smell on my wrist..
I will go to mall today to ask what is the name...
Do try from your side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back