GTR² weekends

no, not that I am aware off. But me and Saumil Singh play LFS Blackwood with XFG, download the trial and im me. I am getting bored of beating Saumil and need some competition...

cyberjunkie said:
Pffft! Go play standard Blackwood and tell us times.

RBR for Dirt :p

1:35.490 recorded and 1:35:25 while hotlapping offline... with just 2 days of time spent on the track :eek:hyeah:

Lets just race and see who can push the pedal to the metal :cool2:

CyberJunkie and Saumil have officially no face left to come to this thread and write about racing. After last nights pridacament they have decided to voluntary retire from online racing and are touring himalayas to find eternal, everlasting peace. They were last reported seen in the serene land talking to birds...

bottle said:
what happened ? share the juicy details :p

The juicy details are as follows:

There once lived to guys in a place far far away, one was Junkie in cyberworld and there was a Saumil who liked singing. They both took it upon themselves to become online racers, and so behold their downfall. They raced and raced in LFS with times of 1:35:00's they thought they were set. Truth be told, they were good, but than again there is always a Prince in every fairy tale.
The prince was Techcheat, the bloke was a naturally gifted racer. He never played LFS, he was just gifted as his car and him had the same soul. So the evil twins spread the word around in Forums challenging the nobody ever heard of Prince (Techcheat) for a duel. They bragged about their times, they declared victory even before the match bell ring. The stage was set, the spectators were in. The bets were placed, but like they say it aint over till the fat lady sings.

Saumil and Cyber were inconsistant, they were fast but their lap times were 1:35:8 followed by a 1:37:00 and the Genius Techcheat was a class apart in consitancy. Lapping in high 1:35's he surged ahead, so much so, sometimes he had to slow down as he didnt find anyone in his rear view mirror. Saumil blamed his controller and took shelter as a spectator once he was outclassed. The stage was set for a final duel, between Cyber and Techcheat. The spectators watched in bated breadth, as Saumil tried to distract Techcheat by typing crap in chat to ensure Techcheat didnt give his best.

Cyber had something else in store, he had a setup that had over 10 kmph more speed than the rookie, great, almighty Techcheat. They both exited corner one and headed down the long straight with Techcheat ahead. But cyber with his setup kept on gaining on Techcheat and probably would have made the corner first by outbraking Techcheat as he had the inside line. However Techcheat pulled of a brilliant move. He braked from 5th a quite a bit earlier but kept accelerating in 4th. Allowing Cyber to pass him and brake to setup the corner thinking he had nailed it, only to find Techcheat taking the inside line and showing him the door.... (The hunter had been hunted)

After that Cyber never saw Techcheat again as he was that far ahead in lead. The Legend of Techcheat was born and talked about. Saumil and Cyber took retirement and were never seen in far far away! :eek:hyeah:

techcheat said:
The juicy details are as follows:

There once lived to guys in a place far far away, one was Junkie in cyberworld and there was a Saumil who liked singing. They both took it upon themselves to become online racers, and so behold their downfall. They raced and raced in LFS with times of 1:35:00's they thought they were set. Truth be told, they were good, but than again there is always a Prince in every fairy tale.
The prince was Techcheat, the bloke was a naturally gifted racer. He never played LFS, he was just gifted as his car and him had the same soul. So the evil twins spread the word around in Forums challenging the nobody ever heard of Prince (Techcheat) for a duel. They bragged about their times, they declared victory even before the match bell ring. The stage was set, the spectators were in. The bets were placed, but like they say it aint over till the fat lady sings.

Saumil and Cyber were inconsistant, they were fast but their lap times were 1:35:8 followed by a 1:37:00 and the Genius Techcheat was a class apart in consitancy. Lapping in high 1:35's he surged ahead, so much so, sometimes he had to slow down as he didnt find anyone in his rear view mirror. Saumil blamed his controller and took shelter as a spectator once he was outclassed. The stage was set for a final duel, between Cyber and Techcheat. The spectators watched in bated breadth, as Saumil tried to distract Techcheat by typing crap in chat to ensure Techcheat didnt give his best.

Cyber had something else in store, he had a setup that had over 10 kmph more speed than the rookie, great, almighty Techcheat. They both exited corner one and headed down the long straight with Techcheat ahead. But cyber with his setup kept on gaining on Techcheat and probably would have made the corner first by outbraking Techcheat as he had the inside line. However Techcheat pulled of a brilliant move. He braked from 5th a quite a bit earlier but kept accelerating in 4th. Allowing Cyber to pass him and brake to setup the corner thinking he had nailed it, only to find Techcheat taking the inside line and showing him the door.... (The hunter had been hunted)

After that Cyber never saw Techcheat again as he was that far ahead in lead. The Legend of Techcheat was born and talked about. Saumil and Cyber took retirement and were never seen in far far away! :eek:hyeah:

Hahaha, brilliant write up - a great entertaining read. :eek:hyeah:

LOL! What naansens!

You're not a lot different from Rahul. He thinks he's a bowling ball among all the cars on track.

Saumil warned before the race itself. You have a nasty habit of taking the wrong line and diving into an impossible turn trying to overtake me and then blocking the path. Agreed your times are pretty good ;)

We shall race again later this evening. If anyone else wants to join us, post here.

cyberjunkie said:
LOL! What naansens!

You're not a lot different from Rahul. He thinks he's a bowling ball among all the cars on track.

Saumil warned before the race itself. You have a nasty habit of taking the wrong line and diving into an impossible turn trying to overtake me and then blocking the path. Agreed your times are pretty good ;)

We shall race again later this evening. If anyone else wants to join us, post here.

First of all, welcome back from the wildernous :rofl:

Secondally thanks for calling my driving schumacherous... you are Damon Hillerous yourself, always that wee bit away from being the champ :eek:hyeah:

On a serious note, anyone wanting to play LFS with the boys, can download the demo from www.lfs.net its just 80 mb odd file. Than we can all play online. Graphics are poor but physics are pretty good!

Heh, your times were very average. Even after you spent 3 days practicing and hotlapping, you were barely breaking 1:35's.
Hell, I was coming within .500 of your times with a broken gearbox ;).

And you are mistaken if you think it was CJ's setup that had 10kmph more top speed in straights. The XFG is a front wheel drive car with barely enough torque to pull it around corners let alone a 5th gear tall enough to allow a drastic difference like +10kmph top speed on the Blackwod straight.
So stop blaming the setup, what CJ actually had was better finesse and exit speeds than you ;).

And get S2 dude, the turbo's await.

saumilsingh said:
Heh, your times were very average. Even after you spent 3 days practicing and hotlapping, you were barely breaking 1:35's.
Hell, I was coming within .500 of your times with a broken gearbox ;).

And you are mistaken if you think it was CJ's setup that had 10kmph more top speed in straights. The XFG is a front wheel drive car with barely enough torque to pull it around corners let alone a 5th gear tall enough to allow a drastic difference like +10kmph top speed on the Blackwod straight.
So stop blaming the setup, what CJ actually had was better finesse and exit speeds than you ;).

And get S2 dude, the turbo's await.

The evil twins are back.... No seriously dude I said high 1:35's and I have managed 1:35:4 which is 4 tenths off your best time in probably 1/100 of miles you have covered. In offline mode (hotlapping) I actually managed a 1:07:8 in the middle sector which is faster than your fastest. In Rally X the track I have spent the most time racing, I bet you cant beat my time no matter how many days hotlapping you do (but you dont take that challenge).

In addition I am not kiddin in some games I actually had to slow down in first corner so much so about your finnese as I didnt see you guys in my rear view and thought it was my crappy connection.

Enough bragging for now, lets race tonight ;)

techcheat said:
No seriously dude I said high 1:35's and I have managed 1:35:4 which is 4 tenths off your best time in probably 1/100 of miles you have covered. In offline mode (hotlapping) I actually managed a 1:07:8 in the middle sector which is faster than your fastest.
LOL. Hotlapping is an ideal scenario. I can get high 1:34's when hotlapping.
Your actual racetimes were barely breaking 1:36's.

And check again if you think your 1:07.8 (while hotlapping :p) is faster than my fastest (while actual racing ;)).

techcheat said:
In Rally X the track I have spent the most time racing, I bet you cant beat my time no matter how many days hotlapping you do (but you dont take that challenge).
It's a matter of incentive. Why should I bother myself with the sub-par dirt racing in LFS when I have Richard Burns Rally?

Maybe one day when I am bored enough...

Back