GTR² weekends

nope :lol: wish i had. the replay of the one where you spun off is probably there but when i go into replays the game crashes

We haven't even gotten around to trying the M3 GTR's, TVR's and the Vertigo's yet :D.
But yea, do get the WSGT mod everyone, the DBR9 is awesome.

Also bottle, post the combo being used in this thread atleast a day before so people can get practice.
I propose Vertigo's @ Oschersleben for tonight.

Those who don't already have WSGT, get it below.
World Super Grand Touring
And look what's coming in WSGT 2.0 :O.

53zj6.jpg

^ It's from tifosi's favourite brand - Toyota GT-One :lol:

The DBR9 was not that good in GTR Evolution TBH. Haven't tried the WSGT one, but an official version should be more accurate I presume?

The dbr9 is modeled excellently in WSGT. The raw mechanical clanks when shifting gears, and brake sqeual. Stunning.

Crazy_Eddy said:
The DBR9 was not that good in GTR Evolution TBH. Haven't tried the WSGT one, but an official version should be more accurate I presume?
In the simracing community, it's very normal for mod teams to surpass the actual devs. Hell, SimBin and GTR 2 have their roots in the modding scene.

The WSGT is a labour of love that took 2 years to make during which time the mod team was working with real racing teams.
As Grease said, the cars just feel raw and mechanical and wonderful :).

leomax said:
so when do you guys usually get on and wippien,isnt it?

Most of us are actually having fewer problems with Hamachi, so we're back to using Hamachi itself.

Only if Hamachi is not working, then give Wippien a shot.

I tried the WSGT patch. It is good, but somehow it screws up with the graphics. The road, etc doesnt look too good. Everytime I go under a tree or something, the so called shadow is lousy.

the Ferrari FXX is undriveable. It is ridiculously fast and you simply cant control it! Similar for the McLaren. The DBR9 is the only decent car. Nothing great abt the gearshifts though. I enjoy driving the 550 more.

Will see you all at 11!

wtf! hamachi!? Ive been missing these races since i couldnt get wippien working. Which version? 0.9.9.9?

Back