Hauppauge PVR 150 + MCE Remote Crazy Pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.

farookh

Disciple
Hi Guys,

my dealers has got new stock of Hauppauge PVR-150 Tv Tuners with MCE remote controls @ unbelievable prices.

So all u guys who i had promised but couldnt get it for you here u go and also sorry to others incudling me who bought at higher price earlier.

this pricing is for a min of 10 pieces

4 on hold for friends 6 up for grabs

list as of now

1.Srini (Payment Recd)
2.Appollyon (Payment Thru KMD)
3.Zack (payment Thru KMD)
4.Vinaycm (Cash Deposit)
5.Thebanik (Tr Done)
6.Linuxtechie (Payment Recd)
7.Bikey x2
8.Jayaprakash
9.checksum

==========================================================
5.Srini
6.Bikey
7.Appollyon
8.Ms_mahu
9.Vinaycm
10.Theindian
11.Thebanik
13.Zack
14.Checksum
15.Jayaprakash ( Sorry Man)
16.Arjun123

CARDS SOLD OUT AWAITING PAYMENTS IF NE ONE BACK OUT ONLY THEN WILL BE ABLE TO UPDATE LIST

Is this the same product.

WinTV-PVR-150 product description

Watch, pause and record TV shows with instant replay on your PC Burn your favorite TV shows or home videos onto DVD or CD
Watch, Pause and Record TV on your PC, in a window or full screen!
Digital VCR, too! Record your TV shows and home movies to disk using hardware MPEG-2 compression.
Turn your TV shows and home videos into DVD or CD. Includes Ulead DVD MovieFactory for disk burning.
Includes MPEG editor and TV scheduler.
New! Now with IR Blaster, to control set top boxes!

WinTV-PVR-150 has these great features :
Watch TV on your PC screen using a 125 channel cable ready TV tuner. Surf the net while you watch TV on your PC screen!
Record your TV shows to disk using the built-in hardware MPEG-2 encoder. Uses from 1-2 Gigabytes per hour of recorded video. While recording, the WinTV-PVRs' hardware MPEG encoder does all the work so your PC continues to run at full speed!
Pause your live TV shows with instant replay, fast forward and rewind.
Composite/S-Video and audio inputs, to connect to VCR or camcorders. Turn your home video tapes into MPEG movies, then burn them onto CD or DVD!
dbx-TV stereo decoder, for great TV sound. (Nicam stereo on PAL models)
WinTV-Scheduler, so you can schedule your TV recordings on a daily, weekly or once only schedule. With link to TitanTV.com, the on-line electronic program guide.

WinTV-Editor, so you can cut and trim your videos without losing video quality!

Ulead® DVD MovieFactory 3™ to author and burn DVDs, Video CD's or S-VCD's. Play them on your home DVD* player!

Gr8 price and gr8 product no doubts , but can't buy even if wanted to no pci slots free donno where to insert.

The only free slot is damn close to the gpu slot it will block the air flow and i will

have to keep the card mostly in the box only.

Damn my luck. :(

d_payne said:
What the! Farookh, you traitor! :D :D

Ah well, atleast it's a great product WE paid more for. ;)

Out-of-the-world price.
I know how u guys feel man belive me man thats the price i got the first lot for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back