Have Bsnl broadband speeds increased by 100%?

No Speed increase for me. In portal it shows my plan as "BB HOME Combo UL 750 @ 512 Kbps" but on the bsnl page the plan is given "BB Home Combo ULD 750"

Are these same plans? If not, then Do I have to give an application to switch?

Getting 110-120kbps Downloading speed for past 3hrs on my UL750 plan,well something to cheer up
<

No speed upgrade for me on UL750. Eagerly waiting for it. Few friends have confirmed that they are getting 1 mbps on 750.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities

I recently changed my plan to 4mbps till 175 gigs and then 256 kbps. but i am pretty sure that i will never reach 175 gigs a month.Also if you pay advance rental for a year and also take the govt employees scheme then it comes down to 1643 which is much lesser than 2000+taxes plan of fuptel

lmao didn't realize the speed bump but i guess i must have exceeded the limit without even noticing.

Wasnt even downloading/uploading anything and still no speed increase noticed here in noida.

Seriously, BSNL need to bring some peeps with non sarkari mindset. First pathetic plan upgrades, now this.. Idiots.

Wasnt even downloading/uploading anything and still no speed increase noticed here in noida. Seriously, BSNL need to bring some peeps with non sarkari mindset. First pathetic plan upgrades, now this.. Idiots.

On a lighter vein, u cant observe the speedboost without dowloading or uploading or without running speedtest.

So try doing that to find if there is a boost or not.

On a lighter vein, u cant observe the speedboost without dowloading or uploading or without running speedtest.

So try doing that to find if there is a boost or not.

If i have mentioned about downloading, isnt it pretty obvious i have tested the connection on speedtest or any other similar site for that matter..?

I recently changed my plan to 4mbps till 175 gigs and then 256 kbps. but i am pretty sure that i will never reach 175 gigs a month.Also if you pay advance rental for a year and also take the govt employees scheme then it comes down to 1643 which is much lesser than 2000+taxes plan of fuptel

I can't seem to find this plan. Any links?

Back