Have Bsnl broadband speeds increased by 100%?

Finally,but upto 6GB

1746266286.png

750UL

Worst part is that BSNL is only providing the upgrade to higher end plans to a few locations.

I hope BSNL implements the update to the higher-end plans throughout the country soon. Otherwise it's partiality. It should be illegal, even more so for a govt. entity. We are paying the same amount but getting less for it.

It actually is a good move to deter downloads now that i think of it..

I ll reduce my downloads so that my youtube videos can stream without interruptions/lags.

@BSNL: That was a sarcastic comment.. if u guys are reading it.

I sympathise with you guys.I was in the same boat a couple of months ago.Moved onto Beam Fiber now.The 750 UL plan is sort of a striptease...it titillates but never satisfies.
<

My speed is also doubled but 6GB limit have made it crap. It would needed only 18hrs to cross this limit. So No profit here.

double speeds,getting ~120kBps .well,atleast it shaves off a decent amount of time for that one downloadi make every month
<
(i download a lot,but this is well..)

6Gb !!! Its a great upgrade. Think of the things you can do with 6GB @ 1 Mbps . We can............................................................... . Well there would be something to do . Oh Boy i'm excited to do those awesome things with 6Gb .

Nice move from BSNL. Not every internet user is mass downloader, gamer or live streamer. Even 70% people don't even know the source of downloading movies, games, p0rn, and software from internet. In the end higher bandwidth unlimited data is directly proportional to piracy. Still I feel the limit should be at least 15~20GB.

Back