[Heads Up] HP Touchpad Refurbs at 99$/149$ for 16GB/32GB models - HP Ebay store

raksrules

Elite
So here is another opportunity to buy the deal of the year. Although it is the Refurbished model, nevertheless it is a good deal still.
The sale is for the 16GB and 32GB HP Touchpad refurbished models for price of 99$ and 149$ respectively.
The sale starts on Sunday, December 11, 6 PM Central Time (Monday morning 5:30 AM India Time).

Where to buy ??

items in hewlettpackard store on eBay!
(Under the LAPTOPS section)
Important information about this sale:

• There will be both 16GB and 32GB versions available, selling at a fixed price of $99 and $149 respectively…while supplies last.
• There is also an optional 3-piece Accessory bundle with a Case, Charging Dock & Wireless Keyboard for $79 (est. value $199.97).
• Purchases must be made through the HP eBay store via PayPal only. If you do not have eBay or PayPal accounts, create your accounts before the sale begins to avoid delays.
• The product offer will be announced to the general public on Monday morning and is expected to sell-out quickly thereafter, so don’t delay.
• There will be a limit of two (2) TouchPad SKUs per eBay member, sold on a first come, first served basis.
• This sale is not associated with any HP-sponsored employee purchase program and there are no additional discounts for HP employees off the HP eBay store price.
• All sales are final. There are no returns unless product arrives defective.
• The refurbished TouchPad product comes with a 90-day limited warranty.
• Please note that eBay orders only allow one ship-to location per order.

Source: Slick deals

raghul said:
cannot find it under the laptop section...there are only notebooks there... not touchpads..

Sale starts on 11 Dec as mentioned...

BTW, any killer deals on the Pre 3/Veer?

Guys do understand that the quantities may be limited so be very well prepared before the deal goes live.

Keep yourself logged in to ebay account

Keep the HP ebay store page open

Link your paypal account (with SNS address) to your ebay account.

Be ready to buy either of the models that you can get your hands on.

:D

I don't have the SNS address linked to my paypal account and nor can i add it for some odd reason

Help!!! I need this.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

akhurana said:
can u order refurbs ??????? I thought we can't import refurbs/used stuff ?

We still have couple of days. I suggest people to ask SNS on TE for a clarification on this.

On a side note, i have no idea why SNS is not allowing used items to be ordered. What difference does it make unless there is a proper invoice available ?

Back