[Heads Up] HP Touchpad Refurbs at 99$/149$ for 16GB/32GB models - HP Ebay store

hahahari said:
AM from blore, planning to get 16GB +Dock bundle

hi can u pls buy one for me? 16GB one with out Dock bundle. i will pay by cash/Bank transfer. which part of Bangalore are you from?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

thirumalkumaran said:
Any body from Bangalore (near whitefield) planning to order? I would like to join.

My CC expired when I was abroad, So will pay by cash/Bank transfer...

me too from Bangalore,whitefield.But i dont have any PayPal acc :(

kalla_maakri said:
hi can u pls buy one for me? 16GB one with out Dock bundle. i will pay by cash/Bank transfer. which part of Bangalore are you from?

me too from Bangalore,whitefield.But i dont have any PayPal acc :(

Thanks for the replies people...
BTW how much would it cost including everything here...?-

varkey said:
The address on eBay will get automatically added to PayPal. This is the *ONLY* way to ship to a non-indian address using an Indian PayPal account. In all other cases, PayPal will not let you add a US shipping address.

Fingers crossed then, in case I am lucky enough to get one.

In case I have to go to office early that day, is there any way someone can buy it on my behalf, irrespective of the city they receive it in (can always be couriered after that)?

Can some one explain the process.

Should we need to have a Paypal id before Monday or onfly we can create one.

If we need paypal id before, then which addreess to provide, Indian address or S&S address.

can any one explain the process?

Anyone from mumbai/ Navi Mumbai or even India willing to buy for me too, I want to gift to my GF. Plz i am so willin to buy this?

I am in for a combined offer. Plz pm me asap

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

1. Get a Paypal Account and add your credit card to it.

2. Get an SNS account from Shop and Ship :: Home, you can find a coupon on the forum to buy the account for $5

3. Login into your SNS account, it will show you your account number and the addresses you can use, 1 each for US, UK and China.

4. Add the SNS US address to your account ebay.com. The SNS website has a How To? page which you can read through.

5. While buying anything use Paypal for payment and SNS address from eBay for shipping.

PM shopandship here and/or email anuradha.iyer@aramex.com for anything else that you need to know

raksrules said:
• Please note that eBay orders only allow one ship-to location per order.

Does this mean that you order only one TP per address? but it also clearly says that there will be Max of 2 per eBay member :S

^ It means even if you order 2 pieces, they will be shipped only to one address. Each piece will not be shipped separately to different addresses

mjumrani said:
1. Get a Paypal Account and add your credit card to it.

2. Get an SNS account from Shop and Ship :: Home, you can find a coupon on the forum to buy the account for $5

3. Login into your SNS account, it will show you your account number and the addresses you can use, 1 each for US, UK and China.

4. Add the SNS US address to your account ebay.com. The SNS website has a How To? page which you can read through.

5. While buying anything use Paypal for payment and SNS address from eBay for shipping.

PM shopandship here and/or email anuradha.iyer@aramex.com for anything else that you need to know

Thank you sir!!

@Raksrules, what all apps work with CM7 Alpha on the Touchpad? I also Can't seem to locate the appstore/market/ app catalog online for webOS.

dafreaking said:
Thank you sir!!

@Raksrules, what all apps work with CM7 Alpha on the Touchpad? I also Can't seem to locate the appstore/market/ app catalog online for webOS.

Touchpad is not (and won't be) an official android tablet. So what apps work and what not is a hit and miss. You will not find anything like catalog etc online. As of now i have the usual apps like NDTV / TOI, Games like angry birds, fruit ninja, utilities like dropbox, google maps,opera mobile / mini, ebay, imdb, mid-day, mob player etc. So best way is to install market, browse the apps and download and see if they work. If it does not work, uninstall it.

Now the above answer is if i interpreted your query as you need market for android on TP.

But if i interpret you query as wanting apps for the native WEBOS, then you have a web OS apps store on touchpad where you can browse webOS apps and download them to your touchpad.

I would expect a lot more apps to work when eventually a stable version is released.

Until then, watch movies, check the WebOS store, surf the net and use it as an awesome photo frame :bleh:

All that besides using android on the dual boot and the 16GB version costing $99. For the price its easily the best tablet. What more could you want :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Yeah I was asking 2 things.

1. The apps you have installed on CM7 Alpha and if any specific ones you have installed that didn't work.

2. Where can I see a catalog of Apps available on WebOS. I remember there used to be a catalog earlier but for the love of god I can't seem to find it this time around.

Thanks

^ For the 16 GB version, I guess the split-up would be somewhat like this

$99 + local shipping + US taxes = $115 ie Rs 6095 (Not sure whether they would give free local shipping, plus there will be tax most probably in NY)

US to India shipping - $34 + tax = Rs 1900 (Assuming weight would be less than 2kg)

Customs @ ~ 15% = Rs 1000

Total ~ 9k

Back