[Heads Up] HP Touchpad Refurbs at 99$/149$ for 16GB/32GB models - HP Ebay store

mjumrani said:
I don't have the SNS address linked to my paypal account and nor can i add it for some odd reason

Help!!! I need this.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

You don't have to. Just add the address in eBay.

raghul said:
cannot find it under the laptop section...there are only notebooks there... not touchpads..

The sale starts on Sunday, December 11, 6 PM Central Time (Monday morning 5:30 AM India Time).

guys.. is it possible to install android on it? I mean IS THE ANDROID BUILD STABLE ENOUGH? and can I install any app from android market? (asking bcoz i'm an iOS user since 2007 never used android)

another issue... my PAYPAL is accepting only indian addresses, even in the gift address option... ! huh!

mjumrani said:
But wouldn't paypal insist that I ship to a registered address only?

The address on eBay will get automatically added to PayPal. This is the *ONLY* way to ship to a non-indian address using an Indian PayPal account. In all other cases, PayPal will not let you add a US shipping address.

spawnfreak said:
guys.. is it possible to install android on it? I mean IS THE ANDROID BUILD STABLE ENOUGH? and can I install any app from android market? (asking bcoz i'm an iOS user since 2007 never used android)

another issue... my PAYPAL is accepting only indian addresses, even in the gift address option... ! huh!

not yet stable...but it will be. anyway the beta release of dual boot Webos/android 2.3 is out.

spawnfreak said:

HP WebOS is very good and usable. But you can also install Android on it... CyanogenMod 7 Alpha 3 has been released a couple of weeks ago... --- BitsOfAndroid #5 HP TouchPad becomes TouchDroid - YouTube

varkey said:
The address on eBay will get automatically added to PayPal. This is the *ONLY* way to ship to a non-indian address using an Indian PayPal account. In all other cases, PayPal will not let you add a US shipping address.

Will eBay ship to a SNS account under a different name than the CC holder?

Back