[Heads Up] HP Touchpad Refurbs at 99$/149$ for 16GB/32GB models - HP Ebay store

spawnfreak

Adept
Jul 25, 2009
guys.. is it possible to install android on it? I mean IS THE ANDROID BUILD STABLE ENOUGH? and can I install any app from android market? (asking bcoz i'm an iOS user since 2007 never used android)

another issue... my PAYPAL is accepting only indian addresses, even in the gift address option... ! huh!

varkey

Skilled
Sep 8, 2006
Bengaluru / Cochin
www.varkey.in
mjumrani said:
But wouldn't paypal insist that I ship to a registered address only?

The address on eBay will get automatically added to PayPal. This is the *ONLY* way to ship to a non-indian address using an Indian PayPal account. In all other cases, PayPal will not let you add a US shipping address.

Audiophi1le

Live eviL
Skilled
Apr 18, 2009
spawnfreak said:
guys.. is it possible to install android on it? I mean IS THE ANDROID BUILD STABLE ENOUGH? and can I install any app from android market? (asking bcoz i'm an iOS user since 2007 never used android)

another issue... my PAYPAL is accepting only indian addresses, even in the gift address option... ! huh!

not yet stable...but it will be. anyway the beta release of dual boot Webos/android 2.3 is out.

AndroidFan

Disciple
spawnfreak said:

HP WebOS is very good and usable. But you can also install Android on it... CyanogenMod 7 Alpha 3 has been released a couple of weeks ago... --- BitsOfAndroid #5 HP TouchPad becomes TouchDroid - YouTube

Maestro

Adept
Sep 25, 2007
Pune, India
varkey said:
The address on eBay will get automatically added to PayPal. This is the *ONLY* way to ship to a non-indian address using an Indian PayPal account. In all other cases, PayPal will not let you add a US shipping address.

Will eBay ship to a SNS account under a different name than the CC holder?

Sep 24, 2007
Any body from Bangalore (near whitefield) planning to order? I would like to join.
My CC expired when I was abroad, So will pay by cash/Bank transfer...