Heavy duty Monitor Arms for 32"or 34" monitors in dual setup

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
I already own a Viewsonic 32" ips 2k 75hz monitor. I am planning to add a gaming monitor to my arsenal. was looking to buy a 32" or 34" ips 144hz 2k monitor. currently only able to find the 27" 2k 144 or 165hz monitor in market so lets see.

So the plan is to add them in dual monitor setup with monitor arms. I have never bought them before so no idea what to look at and how to determine the quality. I saw some YouTube video for basic single monitor form amazon but as I am searching for dual monitor setup as of now. no good video available from india.

Have you seen these on Amazon -
Vivo Dual Monitor
Rife Dual Monitor
Amazon Basics Dual Monitor
Amazon Basics 2

All of these have good reviews, but I did not find any ones specifically for 32" except WALI.
I am using the single monitor arm from Amazon Basics, works well.
Do you think I a should buy 2 single arms then ?

like this one Elegant 32 inch aluminium arm single monitor

Also what do you think of is one form rifeindia its a 3 monitor setup but with gas chamber thing i suppose.

Last edited:
In theory 2 single arms should work just that you will have to adjust them precisely to get the 2 monitors to line up side by side. And of course it will not look as clean as a dual arm

In theory 2 single arms should work just that you will have to adjust them precisely to get the 2 monitors to line up side by side. And of course it will not look as clean as a dual arm
I am aware of that the 32" and 27" will not look clean. but We don't have a 32" 144hz ips panel monitor in market which is 2k also. and this kinda sucks :banghead:

I am more worried about the 32" inch screen as should I go portrait mode or landscape mode is the real question for me. plus my table is of 3.5 feet only i suppose :tearsofjoy:

Back