Budget 0-20k help buying a new budget pc

is this psu would be enough with my o.c. cpu to 4.2GHZ
What cpu voltage will you be running when overclocking it to 4.2GHz?

Also, it might be just me but getting a high power 600W variant of Corsair's entry level series (CX is not a good series either) seems a bit contradictory. 600W is high-end territory. If you need 600W, you should step up to a mid-level series like the HX. If Antec support is good in your area, you can also consider the cheaper VP650P : http://www.flipkart.com/antec-vp650p-650-watts-psu/p/itmdcxzu4snkuumg?pid=PSUDCXVM7RVRXJHN

Last edited:
I'm not having problem with any brand as long as it is having service center in my region.. In case of seasonic, its not available locally and its service center is not available either! Otherwise, everyone is telling me to get seasonic![DOUBLEPOST=1385202121][/DOUBLEPOST]And i'm having a case where the psu is meant to be mounted on the top![DOUBLEPOST=1385202161][/DOUBLEPOST]
CX series isn't very good. Try finding Seasonic S12II 520 W locally for ~4.3k.
getting it for 4.5k at amazon.in

I'm not having problem with any brand as long as it is having service center in my region.. In case of seasonic, its not available locally and its service center is not available either! Otherwise, everyone is telling me to get seasonic![DOUBLEPOST=1385202121][/DOUBLEPOST]And i'm having a case where the psu is meant to be mounted on the top![DOUBLEPOST=1385202161][/DOUBLEPOST]
getting it for 4.5k at amazon.in

4.5k is a bit high. Get CX500v2 as others are a bit expensive.

Back