HELP - Doubts on iPhone ??

Under your devices tab in itunes click on your iphone. go to the Apps tab where you can rearrange your homescreen. scroll down and you'll see a file sharing option. VLC should be listed if its installed on your phone. Select Vlc and simply drag your movie into the window. No need to sync. it'll simply copy the movie when you drag.

Very nice of you.. Sadly I cant install VLC as using 3.1.3

Is there any folder in iPhone where I can drag & drop the movie using iFunBox & play using Oplayer.

Install vlc player through installous. I think should install without any problems. Go to VLC.app in iFunbox. There is a Documents folder in that . Copy videos in that Documents folder.

@sehej

Thanks a bunch, was able to download & install VLC using installous.

This was a kind of secret as everyone told me VLC cant be installed on 3.1.3.. Downloaded from mediafire mirror & clicked Install. It got installed..

Now I cant find its icon anywhere.. Where installous installed it, searched with name VLC but no find.. any help ?

my iphone 4.0.2 jailbroken and unlocked is not being synched by itunes 9 or itunes 10.
It is asking for restoring the phone
I also tried copytrans it is recognizing the phone and also copying/syncing the phone but
the songs/files are not visible in phone.
What is the workaround for it?

Praks said:
@sehej

Thanks a bunch, was able to download & install VLC using installous.

This was a kind of secret as everyone told me VLC cant be installed on 3.1.3.. Downloaded from mediafire mirror & clicked Install. It got installed..

Now I cant find its icon anywhere.. Where installous installed it, searched with name VLC but no find.. any help ?

@sehej

Please give solution... Cant find VLC, though it says Installed.

-- Anyone home -- ? Help please.

How to find an app which was installed by installous ?

Cant find VLC though it says installed.

Can anyone suggest solution for this one ?

Currently using Gmail in iPhone Email App, If I click on a link within email, it opens Safari & opens the webpage.

Is there anyway to directly save that link without opening in Safari..

If not, then is there any way to save/bulk bookmark all those links & check on PC (Firefox)... I am not sure if solution like Xmark works.

Please help.

Back