HELP - Doubts on iPhone ??

@rajshah

Bro, I tried & found 3-4 links. Was not able to upgrade & almost lost data with Phone went in DFU mode & It didnt boot for 12 hours after that. Somehow got back 3.1.3.

Hence I wanted a link which worked for everyone in 3G upgrade from 3.1.3 to 4.1. Dont want to take the risk again after messing 2 times.

@Praks New Pwnage Tool is out. Dev-Team Blog <-- Please read the post.

Get hold of a custom firmware. Perhaps our TE Mac owners will make you one !

And update in iTunes. No chance of anything going wrong.

viditkalra said:
^^

^^^Tony hawks pro skater 2, photospeak, rising card magic trick, vlc player(installed from installous), contacts backup etc...I got contacts one to run after installing from apptrackr and then syncing but the others wont work even from pc..

So, i am guessing it is the ARM v6 and v7 issue that these apps are not compatible with v6..

Just a random explanation..

If someone can try thps2 on their 3g 4.1, that would be great as it is the one thing i want on the phone from the above list..

UPDATE - i tried the thps2 version from app trackr and it worked..the version i was trying earlier was a custom version(which did work for ppl on 3g 4.1, donnno y it dint work for me)..
I have a 3gs and 4. Maybe that's the difference

I need to find what are the best games for iphone 4 (limerain and ultrasn0w) and how to copy/install the games

Thanks in advance

@netwitx

Use iPhone explorer & dump the IPA file. You can do in iTunes also.

@ALL

Can anyone tell me where do I dump movie file in iPhone ? Is there any way to play 700 MB rip directly from iPhone using any player, Dont want to encode & stuff.

@Pat

Thank you. Is there any major diff b/w OPlayer & OPlayer Lite apart from one being paid ?

Really want VLC but still on 3.1.3

Guys, I am in JB 3.1.3 using Spirit & Ultrasn0w,

Can anyone tell me how to use iPhone GPRS in computer using as Modem ? Heard somewhere its called tethering or something :) but no idea.

Want to use iPhone as Modem & Use Vodafone Mobile connect on laptop.. Any help ?

PhotostarSR said:
How do we scan for only 3G/UMTS networks on iPhone 4?
We don't. Just enable 3G in Network. If your operator provides a 3G signal, it will show up in place of Edge next to the operator on the homescreen.

3G ke chakar me mera question chala gaya :)

Repeating again :(

Guys, I am in JB 3.1.3 using Spirit & Ultrasn0w,

Can anyone tell me how to use iPhone GPRS in computer using as Modem ? Heard somewhere its called tethering or something but no idea.

Want to use iPhone as Modem & Use Vodafone Mobile connect on laptop.. Any help ?

I have iFile on iphone & iPhone explorer on Laptop..

Can anyone tell me where to dump 700 MB movie DVD Rip in iPhone ? Which location movies go inside iPhone ? Dont want to convert the movie using iTunes

Just dump the movie & watch using players like VLC.

Back