Car & Bike Help, I Wanna Buy A car, Budget 4 -5 Lakh.

mjumrani said:
I would differ on that.

Ritz is a bad car in front of i20. It just feels like its a class below interior wise. And you are going to sit inside. Who the hell likes maruti grey interior. Beige is the way to go.
i20 is an underpowered car .... in india maruti is best value for money .. i bought a swift instead of an i20 and dont regret a bit... hyundai service is good no doubt but it cannot match the value for money a maruti gives ...the availability of spare parts and cost is also a big issue ...

i would recommend a swift but the fuel efficiency of a ritz is too good ..... its a great city car ..

PhOeNiX said:
As many have mentioned here, look at the i20. For a little more money, you might get the Magna, which has nearly all interior features.
He Advised me to Go for Magna .. Bt it crosses My budget Buy A Full 1 Lakh...
So this is where lies my Prob .. . .. . .

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

khanvis2009 said:
i20 is an underpowered car .... in india maruti is best value for money .. i bought a swift instead of an i20 and dont regret a bit... hyundai service is good no doubt but it cannot match the value for money a maruti gives ...the availability of spare parts and cost is also a big issue ...

i would recommend a swift but the fuel efficiency of a ritz is too good ..... its a great city car ..
Ok .. leaving The service aside .. Which is almost Similar..

Maruti has a upper hand Over the Resale thing..

Wat abt the Milage of I20 amd Punto ,....

Some one PLZ give me A hard Core Comparison of the Both Cars , on all tha Basic Aspects.......

Thanks

Sumit05 said:
i20 1.4L Magna [Diesel] - 610,134/-
He never asked for a diesel.

Here is the quote for magna 1.2 petrol

Ex-Showroom Amritsar 4,97,982 (A)
RTO 13,460 (B)
Insurance 17,954 (C)
On Road Price 5,29,396 (E=A+B+C-D)

khanvis2009 said:

swift, the outgoing model, with all the rattle sounds in the world. I wouldnt recommend it.

The THing is that , i could not Find any Gud car in Good Condition, and Moreover,, the cars i Got Fr the Second hand thing were Honda City THE FIRT ONE,

Lancer 1.5 Lakh Driven..

I find SX4 God , bt it aint coming in my Budget .. so even that Goes Out of the Question .. :(

[/COLOR]Thanks mjumrani for that Discription..

But Guyz PLZ some one Give me the Complete Dardcore Difference of The 2 Cars I20 and Punto ..

Thankyou..

Swift is OUT of the Question ,, Just tooo many r on the road.. Sucks in that sense... :(

If you want a Solid Build Car with great stability then go for Grande Punto....if you want best in class interior then i20 but you should keep in mind that Steering Feedback of this car is negligible...also has some body roll..

Variant Choice -
For i20 go for Sportz
For Punto go for 1.4/1.3 Emotion...or EP

Back