help me find a good s3 deal online/offline

No harm in clicking on the link I provided and see it does.

have you called the seller to confirm about the warranty? unless you have done that, don't go out all guns blazing and type stuff in bold here ....someone might actually believe your post and end up buying it and regret later....its a public forum. u need to be a little careful with what you write .

don't blindly believe anything written on the description page as its a cheap trick followed by some to sell their grey imported phones....

peace

have you called the seller to confirm about the warranty? unless you have done that, don't go out all guns blazing and type stuff in bold here ....someone might actually believe your post and end up buying it and regret later....its a public forum. u need to be a little careful with what you write .

don't blindly believe anything written on the description page as its a cheap trick followed by some to sell their grey imported phones....

peace

I'm not getting any endorsements from this seller, nor am I his agent.
If some one likes the deal take it or leave it, as he/she may like.
But, the page said "Indian warranty" & I'm sharing it with every one.
And if it is (as you say) "a cheap trick followed by some one to sell their grey imported phones", well my friend ; if he can write "Indian Warranty" on the page, he might as well say it on the phone if some one calls the seller. So no point in calling/confirming any thing. Some logic missing here dude.

And I totally agree with you when you say, "its a public forum. u need to be a little careful with what you write ".

Peace :)

even I am not his agent or not doing any endorsement but his negative feedback are due to faulty awb and shipping info.
nothing major about his products.

I'm not getting any endorsements from this seller, nor am I his agent.
If some one likes the deal take it or leave it, as he/she may like.
But, the page said "Indian warranty" & I'm sharing it with every one.
And if it is (as you say) "a cheap trick followed by some one to sell their grey imported phones", well my friend ; if he can write "Indian Warranty" on the page, he might as well say it on the phone if some one calls the seller. So no point in calling/confirming any thing. Some logic missing here dude.

And I totally agree with you when you say, "its a public forum. u need to be a little careful with what you write ".

Peace :)

i sense a lot of sarcasm in your post . anyways , let me be clear out a few things here

Nowhere on that page does it say Samsung india warranty ! it just says "samsung warranty"...now samsung who? samsung korea? samsung china? samsung indoneasia? not a clear picture...so that creates a doubt in the first place.....

Now, coming to your point of me missing some logic -------"if he can write "Indian Warranty" on the page, he might as well say it on the phone -- do you think the buyer would just happily accept the phone on receiving it without the official india warranty card ?? There would be a dispute raised with ebay immediately and ultimately the seller would have to refund the amount and stands at the risk of his ebay account being banned for providing false information

I dont want to get into a debate here. just had to point out some very obvious things for the benefit of the forum . see ya around…:)

Back