Audio Help me out with getting ear pods(IEM) within 1K,max (1.2-1.3)K

Holy cow. He's not just back.He's back with a bang.

Its not been even half hour and he has already suggested twin woofers in three different threads. one of those in the mobile section :lol:

Thanks for keeping a watch. Actually i was on a house arrest. Just got released due to my nasty behaviors! hehe.

Glad to have you back. Now , we can pick up from where we left off...:bleh:

what stopped you from logging in if you were under house arrest? the twin woofers? :p

Come on man. Actually, someone stole them (think it was the chick who stole all my money too). Planning to get a new pair soon. Just added them to my sig to keep me reminded to get a pair soon. Hope that answers all your questions :bleh:

It seems like that you don't like any other IEM before tekfusion :bleh:

That's a very good question. Not so far, at least not within my current budget. Just placed my order on the White Ed. Looks are filthy good. Been missing the filthy good music too. Its time to make some noise. BTW does someone know how i can increase size of my sig? I want a bigger picture!!!

@jacobz300 the TW pic in your signature & profile pic looks like a cropped version from my TW shoot :) Hope you'll receive the white edition soon. Let us know your views on it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also ready to donate anything that is written sony on it to you. Including my fridge and tv. :bleh:

Thanks for the generosity, but it won't be reciprocated. I will only sell TW to you if you credit my bank account. That's a genuine offer and it stands! You'll need it.

PS: Donating fridge and TV just because I have an EX-1000 avatar! Would you be willing to donate me a Stax rig if I change the avatar?

sandeepsachin,

That's how we hear it!

Next three reviews will be 5-star, I guess! :p

Thanks for the generosity, but it won't be reciprocated. I will only sell TW to you if you credit my bank account. That's a genuine offer and it stands! You'll need it.

PS: Donating fridge and TV just because I have an EX-1000 avatar! Would you be willing to donate me a Stax rig if I change the avatar?

sandeepsachin,

That's how we hear it!

Next three reviews will be 5-star, I guess! :p

Come on man. I was in search for buying a brand new one. And i was just joking. But i'll surely let you know if one of my friends wants or wanted it. Nothing personal about your avatar. looks much better than the previous one!

I think one really shouldn't go with flipkart's review at all. I really don't know and understand that what people are eating before writing those 5 stars reviews like anything. But again there are reviews with 1 star stating worst earphones, bad build quality, bad flipkart's service and all.

Back