Audio Help me out with getting ear pods(IEM) within 1K,max (1.2-1.3)K

I think one really shouldn't go with flipkart's review at all. I really don't know and understand that what people are eating before writing those 5 stars reviews like anything. But again there are reviews with 1 star stating worst earphones, bad build quality, bad flipkart's service and all.

Surely. Don't trust flipkart's reviews. :happy26: Especially non-certified buyer, like the one posted by the guy above.

Seriously, I've got nothing against you either. If a comment against Tekfusion by some random Mohan makes him Satan to you, then my comment was just extending it :sleep:

As for your comment on 'certified buyers', let's see...

There are 317 comments, of which 205 are from certified buyers. This is the break-up...

RatingCertified Buyers who wrote review%Total Ratings%
14220.49%18113.85%
2136.34%463.52%
3146.83%261.99%
42813.66%503.83%
510852.68%100476.82%
Total2051307

So, 76% voted it 5 Star, but only 52% (say roughly a little over half) of the certified buyers think so. Only 13% of the overall raters thought it was worth only 1 star, but a fifth of the certified buyers think so. May not be significant, but then... for every rated five star person, 18% of the people think the opposite, but among certified buyers, this increases to ~ 39%. Just useless statistics during our hourly power cuts for ye!

Then, there are certified buyers who have written reviews like this.

Now, what's the thread's original topic? :unsure:

PS: Just because I leave out smiley, does not mean it's all meant to be read in a dramatically serious tone. Let's see the first post...

Thanks for the generosity, but it won't be reciprocated. I will only sell TW to you if you credit my bank account. That's a genuine offer and it stands! You'll need it.

PS: Donating fridge and TV just because I have an EX-1000 avatar! Would you be willing to donate me a Stax rig if I change the avatar?

==

Thanks for the generosity, but it won't be reciprocated :p. I will only sell TW to you if you credit my bank account ;). That's a genuine offer and it stands! You'll need it :eek:hyeah:

PS: Donating fridge and TV just because I have an EX-1000 avatar! :scared14:. Would you be willing to donate me a Stax rig if I change the avatar? :yahoo:

esantosh, i did not like the fact you want to sell me your used pair with which you had had a problem, hence my comment (do you know selling used earphones is not hygienic? :). From what i read, you had a bad experience with their IEM and their company policy. That does happen; Although i would say you should contact their companies to sort things out, instead of keep quite. If i were you, i would not sit still.

As for those ratings in flipkart for IEMS, I would say you cannot use it as a guage to measure the actual performance of any IEM, unless you've heard them with your real ears. Everyone has a different taste, music preference, devices on which they are playing, and audio equipment. So, it depends from person to person how he will rate it. ;) Its a complex thing, actually.

So as per my taste, i got pretty good results compared to many of my previous iems (that fell within this price range) i had used (check my earlier posts). So lets not fight over this. This is an amazing IEM. And i see no reason for hating it, surely. I cannot also start hating because you had had your experience with the company.

If you talk about contradictory, see the Apple in-ear headphones. Search it on the net, why it has a contradictory ratings, and also many more iems. Do you know this JBL tempo stuff? Earlier, it started having very good ratings, 5 star all over, now see the result. When those ratings will increase, even negatives will increase, so you can never predict who is buying what iem, and what is their preference or experience with the IEM considering they are using different audio equipment to play it. :unsure:

For comparizons on jbl:

http://www.flipkart.com/user-profiles/anneabhilash-7058
http://www.flipkart.com/user-profiles/appusajeev
http://www.flipkart.com/user-profiles/joshua.jayakar14-4709
http://www.flipkart.com/user-profiles/minku.vicky-3182
http://www.flipkart.com/user-profiles/amit.m.chotaliya-3550

In this case, while one person is praising the jbl, the others are disappointed. In short, all the things we buy especially the consumer electronics are prone to problems, one way or another, and you and i can argue and contradict ourselves and this can go on forever. No company is perfect, be it apple, sennehiser, skullcandy, sony, soundmagic or for that matter tekfusion.

If you don't believe me about apple, check out their own store and see for yourself. Check the 1 ratings and check the 5 ratings:

Customer Reviews: Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remot? - Apple Store (U.S.)

Also who knows the 181 1 stars, at least more than a half might have come from their competitors, who knows, considering they are really producing a value for money product at a very good price.:) And it is definitely becoming a brand of choice for so many.

So lets not argue, it will not benefit either of us.:yawn:

First off, it was just a joke just as you offered to donate the fridge.

Second off, I did not "keep quiet" as you say as I did let them know what I think about their 'methods' then and there.

Thirdly, there is no 'problem' with my TW. I just don't like the signature. There are plenty of IEMs which I do not like. I don't understand your point about contacting the company... and do what? Ask them to re-tune?

Lastly, you do know that there are plenty of used IEM sales? I have personally bought / been loaned plenty of IEMs by others and there's always a hygienic way to clean and use them. If you won't buy them, it's a personal decision. Many others here do not do that either.

You are right up-to a point where you talk of personal preferences etc., And then you go on to say

This is an amazing IEM. And i see no reason for hating it, surely. I cannot also start hating because you had had your experience with the company.

implying that may be my bad experience with the company had something to do with "hating" it. My "problems" with the company have nothing to do with it's signature which I do not like as much. I did not say I "hate" it either. I just do not like it as much as others. Nobody said you have to start hating TW. Many IEMs I like have been disliked by others. Many IEMs that are a FOTM have been disliked / not liked as much by me. So, where comes the question of "my way or the highway"? You have advised me nothing I do not know already.

But, I agree that we can debate till death and won't reach a conclusion. So, let's leave it here.

Back