Other HELP - MOTO G Boost Mobile reprogram to Reliance

TheIndian

Skilled
I just got my Moto G (boost mobile) delivered, now I need help in reprogramming, any pointers / Directions or anyone able to do it ?

I thought of getting the Boost phone - but what the hell, heard Reliance is getting the G here anyways, which if about the 10K mark, would work out much better. Lets see - fingers crossed.

Its almost 14k, and its the same Boost phone, nothing special about it. Might at well get it for 7,500 can buy 2 for the price of a reliance.
agreed, but still there are few people, who do not mind paying "premium" just for the sake of warrenty.. in this case, its not manufacturer's warrenty, but from third party..

if the handset is on 4.3, (flashed for Reliance), then post updation to 4.4.2, all the settings were wiped out & it needs reflash..

Not really - considering the 24 months plan @ 1500 - it might be worth it since we get UL calling+SMS+net
Not too many people have such a high usage to justify it, but yes if your usage is high, its may be worth it.[DOUBLEPOST=1399793950][/DOUBLEPOST]
agreed, but still there are few people, who do not mind paying "premium" just for the sake of warrenty.. in this case, its not manufacturer's warrenty, but from third party..
A little more maybe, but double the price? Hell I would get a another phone and keep it, no telling when your phone will come back from warranty.[DOUBLEPOST=1399794071][/DOUBLEPOST]
if the handset is on 4.3, (flashed for Reliance), then post updation to 4.4.2, all the settings were wiped out & it needs reflash..
That is not the only thing you will need to worry about, other updates come too. For double the price, I don't want to be limited.[DOUBLEPOST=1399797018][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can anyone help me to get a HCC card or HCC code. Not able to find any in Mumbai.

Ready to Pay Rs.50 for it.
Message me, I may have a number for you

Last edited:
Back