Graphic Cards Help wid GFX Selection..!! under 10/12K

Another option in middle :p DX10 SERIES..

but sadly cant wait:|

i guess il hv to go wid BIG 7900GS...unless sm other good option comes up :( cz xfx must b very costly n its hard to find it eitherways....

when u r coming back to pune ?
plan properly for GFX coz they are little exp and not avaliable in pune.
so better plan to buy it while coming via mumbai if not then think for some other option. by the way did u finilize all material...

waiting for your system dude... come fast and make one decent sexy system.
not dont get confused in 7800GTX and 7900GS etc.
7800GTX is little old one. better u go for 7900GS.
if you can shell more then best is 1950pro.
i dont know 1950pro can perform better than mine one but may be.....

MaxAxe said:
Why isnt anyone suggesting to wait for a mid range DX10 card?

Honestly, no one likes to wait...;) :eek:hyeah: More so when the wait for a good dx10 mid range card cud be as long as 2-4 months..in india, it usually happens..plus i hardly think that a mid range dx10 card will be as affordable during the first few weeks(maybe months) as a mid range dx9 card(like 7600gs/gt) is at the moment..

My view is... cards are like gals n bus...they keep coming n going..so get the goodies now..an upgrade is always down the corner..:eek:hyeah: :bleh:

I enquired yesterday @Sujata

and the price quoted for XFX 256MB 7900GS was 12750/- ........what say..??

i enquired at 3 diff places...and two of em quoted 13000/- and 13500/- and last one didnt deal in GFXs

well, as i had already told u..the BIG 7900GS is for 11250 n the XFX is for 12.7k..so if u r getting it for 12.7k, get it as the price isnt any lower here either..

Hmmm...still will try to bargain my bit...as am gettin full PC...from there itself..!!

Couldnt find Galaxy anywhere....heard it tops the charts among these brands for 7900GS

Back