Hey Oldies...remember Hulk Hogan?

These WWF cards used to be a big deal when I was in school. Hulk Hogan, Bam Bam Bigelow. We used to play these WWF card games killing time in school bus (when not fighting, hehe). What do kids in school buses do these days :bleh:

hellfire said:
What do kids in school buses do these days :bleh:

Play with their pokemon dolls!

Never played/collected/traded cards, just used to enjoy watching the fights back when it was called the WWF...

hellfire said:
These WWF cards used to be a big deal when I was in school. Hulk Hogan, Bam Bam Bigelow. We used to play these WWF card games killing time in school bus (when not fighting, hehe). What do kids in school buses do these days :bleh:
Yeah, i still remember those WWF days,once my english teacher caught us playing in the class,he tore the cards to pieces and threw them in dustbin :mad:
I bought a new card set on the same day in the evening and brought it to the class the very next day:eek:hyeah:

And what do you mean by 'oldies' ?!!?!? :mad::mad:

I remember collecting and trading with friends. We used to wait by the newspaper stand every week to see what new cards he had in his stock. And it was a scratch and hit fest among the kids to get to the latest ones. LOL

My other huge collection was those silly cricket cards a few years later. Same story. :p

Those were the days ! ! !

Rock vs Triple H..Mannn ! ! !

In retrospect, growing up watching men fight in undies seems a bit gay ! !

Well atleast i compensated by watching Lisa :drool2:

I used to be very happy if i had Yokozuna card. Always used to win that round because of his weight.

When Hitman came (trump card), i used to tell my friend....chal yaar isme kya batau...trump card hai

Had bought the hitman type goggles too once. :ashamed:

lol yea, I remember. Bret Hard, Papa Shango, The Undertaker, Lex Luger, Ultimate Warrior, Tatanka, Shawn Micheals, The British Bulldog, Razor Ramon ... :)

There were some extraordinary heels too like Mankind, Kane, Yokozuna, Diesel, ...Man those were the days.

I used to get so hyped and exited after watching WWF. Me and my friends would try the tombstone and the chokeslam on each other.

The Undertaker had the best moves, Chokeslam, the last ride, tombstone...*sniff sniff*

raksrules said:
I used to be very happy if i had Yokozuna card. Always used to win that round because of his weight.

When Hitman came (trump card), i used to tell my friend....chal yaar isme kya batau...trump card hai

Had bought the hitman type goggles too once. :ashamed:
we had cable & one channel was for local area to play movies & we didn't have VHS recorder, so we used to get recorded cassettes from friends & gave t to our cable wala to play them in the noon to watch yokozuna.

Back