Monitors Highest refresh rate 27" 2K/QHD monitor under 20K

I had considered the M27q at some point in the past, but dropped it after I saw a few reports of people complaining about the pixels being set in BGR and not RGB. Apparently this makes text difficult to read.

If your intention is mostly to game, it's a fine monitor, but maybe not a good one for prolonged work related tasks.

I had considered the M27q at some point in the past, but dropped it after I saw a few reports of people complaining about the pixels being set in BGR and not RGB. Apparently this makes text difficult to read.

If your intention is mostly to game, it's a fine monitor, but maybe not a good one for prolonged work related tasks.
V2 fixed this btw.

Update: Ended up grabbing the XV272U V3 at ₹17,900 from amazon by refreshing every 5 minutes. Gorgeous colours at 8+FRC bit 120Hz. 8 bit 180Hz is also buttery smooth. No stuck pixels and minor screen bleed. IPS glow is noticeable but doesn’t feel intrusive at all. Design wise could have liked a little smaller chin and a bit more modern base which doesn’t collect dust. All things considered, at this price range I couldn’t be happier.

Attachments

• 20240307_164714_Original.jpeg
    20240307_164714_Original.jpeg
    258.6 KB · Views: 72
  • 20240307_164657_Original.jpeg
    20240307_164657_Original.jpeg
    243.7 KB · Views: 71
Update: Ended up grabbing the XV272U V3 at ₹17,900 from amazon by refreshing every 5 minutes. Gorgeous colours at 8+FRC bit 120Hz. 8 bit 180Hz is also buttery smooth. No stuck pixels and minor screen bleed. IPS glow is noticeable but doesn’t feel intrusive at all. Design wise could have liked a little smaller chin and a bit more modern base which doesn’t collect dust. All things considered, at this price range I couldn’t be happier.
Nice! Also, look up 'massgrave activation script github'.

Nice! Also, look up 'massgrave activation script github'.
Lmaoo thanks dude but I’d rather buy those ₹300 OEM Product keys on those shady sites just for the dopamine kick of entering the key and forgetting about it. I know its not ideal but buying it is higher on the morality scale I guess…

How strong/flexible is the cooler master cabinet.
Thinking about buying one for my home pc, which will see a lot of travelleing...

How strong/flexible is the cooler master cabinet.
Thinking about buying one for my home pc, which will see a lot of travelleing...
Well actually quite strong. Mine is not the flatpack version so it came with the big box and thermacol. I brought it with me via train from Mumbai to Delhi and all the parts remained secure in place. However some screws did get a little loose which I tightened. The glass is pretty strong too as I have actually dropped it, but there was carpet and it fell flat so it managed to survive lol. The provided vgpu mount is awesome and other case makers should learn a thing or two. Could have come with a PCIe riser cable as well but it is understandable at this price range. Bonus points for cute spoiler handle. All in all very good case. High recommended.

Attachments

• 20240228_220750_Original.jpeg
    20240228_220750_Original.jpeg
    244.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 20240228_220705_Original.jpeg
    20240228_220705_Original.jpeg
    201.5 KB · Views: 48
how did you get it at 17k? how did you know stock was going to arrive?
I have zero clue bro. I just kept refreshing as I saw that it was coming back in stock every 2-3 two hours or so. But the prices kept changing. Like I caught it once before but the price was 20-21k so I just let it go. Then came the moment when I pressed the refresh button and it was back in stock at ₹17,900. I knew what I had to so I clicked buy now, used cash on delivery and bought it immediately didn't even pay lol. Guess I got very lucky. I now believe that I have used up all my luck for the next semester.

Back