Hindi Series Discuss (neflix, amazon prime, youtube, etc.)

Watched the first season of Panchayat.

I can't believe I missed this one up until now! The acting in this is so very natural and smooth, across the board. A nice and simple plot when directed well goes a long way in webbing the audience in and keeping them engaged. Every cast member has been hand picked and plays their part just right making it an enjoyable watch. Raghubir Yadav is brilliant and his acting is particularly noteworthy.

Will watch Season 2 next.

Watched the first season of Panchayat.

I can't believe I missed this one up until now! The acting in this is so very natural and smooth, across the board. A nice and simple plot when directed well goes a long way in webbing the audience in and keeping them engaged. Every cast member has been hand picked and plays their part just right making it an enjoyable watch. Raghubir Yadav is brilliant and his acting is particularly noteworthy.

Will watch Season 2 next.
You will enjoy Season 2 until the last episode and Season 3 will disappoint you further (Only thing I found funny was the fight outside the Hospital in last episode).

I am in for 6 episodes. It's a bit slow for sure. Typical TVF wackiness in missing. They have gone here for rustic emotional character here.

But, I am enjoying it. Cool and simple watch. Almost DD days Malgudi, Kathasagar simplicity.

Finished Season 2 of Panchayat. Good, enjoyable season EXCEPT for the last episode. Mid-way into the episode something happens and it takes a slump after that. Sudden plot change that left me sad and depressed which I so don't want from watching a show like this.

Finished Season 2 of Panchayat. Good, enjoyable season EXCEPT for the last episode. Mid-way into the episode something happens and it takes a slump after that. Sudden plot change that left me sad and depressed which I so don't want from watching a show like this.
Making viewers sad was the intention I believe!

Undekhi 3 - Watched 5 episodes upto now and they are good, only thing I dislike is they are stuck with a single murder where as you can get away by killing unlimited people including Police officers.

Undekhi 3 - Watched 5 episodes upto now and they are good, only thing I dislike is they are stuck with a single murder where as you can get away by killing unlimited people including Police officers.
I liked the first season specially the acting but soon understood this will be dragged as by the end of the season 1 . I could see where this was going. Glad I left it there.

I am watching Good Doctor now.

I hadn't heard of this show. Plot looks interesting, will give it a watch. Thanks for posting bro!

can watch with Family, along with 12 yrs. child ?
I guess No, continuous use of abusive language and few sex scenes as well.
I hadn't heard of this show. Plot looks interesting, will give it a watch. Thanks for posting bro!
First season is good and enjoyable after that its a stretch, The third season is all about "PapaJi" and it felt senseless where police is investigating a single murder and ignoring countless murders right in front of them.

Completed Season 3 of Panchayat. Definitely not as good as S01 or S02 but watchable and I didn't really hate it. Episode 7 was pretty meh though. The main characters have by now become so likable that it was hard not to watch this even if it failed to deliver the easy & fun vibe of Seasons 1 and 2 (barring the final episode).

The ending of S03 does definitely leave scope for a fun action packed S04 so hoping it release soon enough!

Will miss Pradhan Ji, Sachiv Ji, Vikas & Prahlad :)

The main characters have by now become so likable that it was hard not to watch this even if it failed to deliver the easy & fun vibe of Seasons 1 and 2 (barring the final episode).
Yes. The series is too easy to watch. You wouldn't want to abandon even if you find it slow.
The ending of S03 does definitely leave scope for a fun action packed S04 so hoping it release soon enough!
Fingers Crossed.
Will miss Pradhan Ji, Sachiv Ji, Vikas & Prahlad :)
Rinki ko nahi miss karoge? :)

I doubt it will be fun moving forward because now Bhushan is playing a villein role where as previously he was just a nagging guy. The fun part about this series was a display of small issues which get solved quickly but now its a conspiracy that who shot Pradhan Ji + Elections so its going to get dirty. Secondly Prahlad character is boring specially in season 3 where as he was a joy to watch in previous seasons.
Rinki ko nahi miss karoge? :)
What do you think ;)

Gaanth Chapter 1: Jamnaa Paar - Based very loosely on the Burari death case of 2018. The writer adds more layers of different stories to it, alters facts the way he wants to and makes a mess of the plot. Acting is bad too and episodes are pretty boring in the middle. Not worth watching at all.

Hope Part II never sees the light of day.

Back