HMT discount sale in HMT Showrooms

@gmano. Sorry to be impatient and pestering. Any progress on procurement of Vishwa and NASL03/01?
Have already confirmed the available Vishwa watches (only one or two is available in chennai showromm, rest, they are sourcing from other HMT offices / factory). Need to check regarding NASL, give me some time, will do it.

Okay. Thanx. No more pestering from my side. When you are ready, PM me then I can start NEFT process. I assume it is the same account as the one provided by you for Pilot watches.

Got the Janata just now. As expected, the second hand is silver. But I really like the white dial with off center text and the numbers.

I also booked a Janta at Flipkart. I may have exhausted their remaining stock, because after that no more Janta in their list. I could have been happier if there was a red second hand. Waiting to get it on my hand.

In fact I was looking at the pictures posted in the link - http://forums.watchuseek.com/f71/hmt-thread-843363-32.html - as provided by @gmano
These are really fabulous looking. Are these available in India - may be online with rupee pmnt?

Last edited:
I too would have liked one with red second hand. But, Im ok with it. Ppl at home are thinking I have gone crazy. Buying HMT watches of all things.

All I am hoping is to get lucky and @gmano gets few more Vishwa's. I will get that and take a break from watch buying :) (Unless I stumble upon one more HMT gem ;))

I too would have liked one with red second hand. But, Im ok with it. Ppl at home are thinking I have gone crazy. Buying HMT watches of all things.

All I am hoping is to get lucky and @gmano gets few more Vishwa's. I will get that and take a break from watch buying :) (Unless I stumble upon one more HMT gem ;))

Same here. In fact following is my wish list currently and after that no more HMTs. Only one more piece of Seiko automatic (don't know the model but can recognize from images. This was the watch my papa used to wear and I lost it few years back)
  • Vishwa (relying on @gmano to help me fulfill my wish)
  • NASL03/01 (relying on @gmano to help me fulfill my wish)
  • HMT Inox Quartz IXGL 11 (contacted the guy in ebay to see if he can arrange one with black dial for me)
That's all.

Same here. In fact following is my wish list currently and after that no more HMTs. Only one more piece of Seiko automatic (don't know the model but can recognize from images. This was the watch my papa used to wear and I lost it few years back)
  • Vishwa (relying on @gmano to help me fulfill my wish)
  • NASL03/01 (relying on @gmano to help me fulfill my wish)
  • HMT Inox Quartz IXGL 11 (contacted the guy in ebay to see if he can arrange one with black dial for me)
That's all.
HMT IXGL 11 is available in HMT showroom, why contact ebay guy? (MRP is 1800 if I am not wrong)

Have arranged 5 Vishwa watches and its with the HMT office in chennai, I need to collect from them. Will do it in a day or two.

Last edited:
@gmano, Have you seen this in the showroom? Can you get that (one with the black dial) for me, since I don't have access to any showroom?? I have sent around 7 mails asking HMT guys about various models incl. this one. Not a single reply. Their site also does not list this model.
Looking at the pricing of other similar models I believe the ebay guy will charge me around $50 for this. If I can get it around 2000, as per @gmano, then I will be delighted.

Thanx for the update on Vishwa watches.

^Have you seen this in the showroom? Can you get that (one with the black dial) for me, since I don't have access to any showroom?? I have sent around 7 mails asking HMT guys about various models incl. this one. Not a single reply. Their site also does not list this model.
Looking at the pricing of other similar models I believe the ebay guy will charge me around $50 for this. If I can get it around 2000, as per @gmano, then I will be delighted.
Yes I have seen this model in HMT and its a beauty.
I have posted the price list of available watches in the earlier page, check it.
Will ask here if they have black dial in stock or if its possible to arrange the same. Will get for you. It will be below 2000 for sure.

Some of the watches readily available in chennai showroom:
SONA,
KOHINOOR,
VIJAY LUMINOUS,
ASHOK,
JAYANTH,
TEJUS,
SANJAY,
SUNDER,
AKASH,
TAREEQ GP,
ADSL 02,