HMT discount sale in HMT Showrooms

I wish my place had a showroom!! It had one, but apparently it no longer exists.
I want to get hold of a 'Vishwa'. Can some one procure it for me? (white dial one). I am ready to bear all the expenses.

@gmano

Can you please procure a vishwa for me? I am in US now. so no way i can get hold of this. if its not too much trouble for you. Will reimburse all the cost of course.

And any dual time HMT if available.

@manoja2k @m-jeri @asingh
I dont have an issue procuring the Vishwa on your behalf and shipping it to you, provided its available with HMT still (will confirm with them tomorrow).
Any other mechanical / automatic or even the quartz can also be procured and shipped. Its not an issue for me, but someone should manage the GO.

@m-jeri Dual time is available in HMT quartz (movement is a Japanese one). You can find that this model is almost similar as Citizen Dual time (analog) watch :p , but almost at 1/4th the cost.
check the pictures posted there http://forums.watchuseek.com/f71/hmt-thread-843363-32.html

Last edited:
Not sure, what is with Vishwa model, everyone wants that model :p
Guy, there are plenty of other old models, search for the pictures in net (some look even better than Vishwa). If anyone wants, I can scan and post the price list of the watches from HMT (booklet supplied by HMT).
The watches in 30% off are all old stocks (most of them are not under production now), so its already a collectors item :p.
Anyway, I will check with the HMT today regarding the availability of Vishwa and let you guys know.

I want one!! I want one -Vishwa!!. But then who 's to manage the GO? Please God, let there be a duplicate(I mean a twin) GMANO to manage this.

In fact Sweekar is good, but I don't like the pinky
@gmano if you can do this for me I will be obliged, if any unintentional goof-up happens I swear that I will not blame you. Please..Please.

Last edited:
Sweekar is a Gents watch.
Have spoken to HMT here, they say that only one or two Vishwa White dial is in stock here. They will check the factory for available stock for the same and get back to me.

Sweekar is a Gents watch.
Have spoken to HMT here, they say that only one or two Vishwa White dial is in stock here. They will check the factory for available stock for the same and get back to me.
Get hold of these man.Even if you don't manage the GO, you can still sell those here in this forum. You won't be at a loss.

I'm scared of this thread. Every time i come here i feel like buying a hmt watch. :(
That vishwa white dial looks like a masterpiece. Drool maal.
No need to be scared. HMT watches are not that costly :)
There are many other masterpieces in HMT, just search in the net for HMT watches, you will be amazed.

No need to be scared. HMT watches are not that costly :)
There are many other masterpieces in HMT, just search in the net for HMT watches, you will be amazed.

True, it is an iconic brand loved by watch aficionados. The Pilot and Janta are quite popular to be honest. Rajat and Kanchan offer the vintage look with a thick case synonymous with the 60's - 70's.[DOUBLEPOST=1393334745][/DOUBLEPOST]
Only five Vishwa watches are available. Have blocked them all in HMT today.
There are plenty of other models, you guys can select from it too.[DOUBLEPOST=1393328401][/DOUBLEPOST]
here is the HMT price list
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bx02QuhT5bjcX0VCZ3BjYjQ0Z2c/edit?pli=1

Woaah...so many models. Truly the "time keeper of a nation". I'll try to visit their showroom, up North Delhi when I get time.

Last edited:
@gmano I want a Vishwa too.
I love the white dial.
But if it's not available, is any other colour option available?

Do you have any idea till when is the discount available?

Back