HMT discount sale in HMT Showrooms

@gmano

Will i get both the models i asked?

Anyways to get them to make an actual custom watch? We can have a design competition of sorts here and more votes gets one. Perhaps an automatic, with 42~45 dial, metal or leather strap?

Will it be possible for someone to post the current catalogue online? I couldn't find it,or atleast not the latest one.
A custom design for me would be a automatic, with a display back and some decent lume. I was debating whether to buy a seiko or stick with a hmt adsl/nasl

@gmano

Will i get both the models i asked?

Anyways to get them to make an actual custom watch? We can have a design competition of sorts here and more votes gets one. Perhaps an automatic, with 42~45 dial, metal or leather strap?

Yes, you will get both the watches. Dual time is available in white dial and black dial, which one do you want me to buy on your behalf?

They might be willing to make custom watch, if they get good number for it.

Will it be possible for someone to post the current catalogue online? I couldn't find it,or atleast not the latest one.
A custom design for me would be a automatic, with a display back and some decent lume. I was debating whether to buy a seiko or stick with a hmt adsl/nasl
I have already posted the Price list in a previous post, those are the watches available with them for sale. (All the watches are not available in display in any of the showrooms, if we need we can book and they might be able to source the same from their factory/ other showrooms). Their catalogue just carries few sample models (pictures), only the price list have listed all the models available. You are better of referring the price list for models and searching the net for the picture of that particular model.[DOUBLEPOST=1393384269][/DOUBLEPOST]As there are only five Vishwa watches available with the HMT now, the person shown interest for the watch will be getting it. List of members shown interest:
@manucitc - HMT Vishwa x 1
@asingh - HMT Vishwa x 1
@Roxtin - HMT Vishwa x 1
@manoja2k - HMT Vishwa x 1
@m-jeri - HMT Vishwa x 1, HMT Quartz Dual Time x 1

If I could get hold of more vishwa, I will let others know.
If you guys want any other watch, I can ask in HMT (that is, if you do not have access to HMT showroom in your Place)

Last edited:
Thank you @gmano. Give me the total price incl. shipping and I will try to transfer tonight. Also could you check in HMT showroom if they have a NASL 03 model with blue dial, just like the one shown here http://www.hmtwatches.in/507/product-details/nasl-01.html
If so then procure one for me. I will pay the price for both of them. In ebay they charge double the cost for the NASL03 one. In case NASL03 is not available then NASL01, with blue dial will also do.
Thank you...Thank you.. very much.

Last edited:
Thanks @gmano
In case anyone above is not interested or more are available, I would certainly want to get 1.
Sure, will let you know if anyone backs out or If I manage to get hold of more Vishwa.

Thank you @gmano. Give me the total price incl. shipping and I will try to transfer tonight. Also could you check in HMT showroom if they have a NASL 03 model with blue dial, just like the one shown here http://www.hmtwatches.in/507/product-details/nasl-01.html
If so then procure one for me. I will pay the price for both of them. In ebay they charge double the cost for the NASL03 one. In case NASL03 is not available then NASL01, with blue dial will also do.
Thank you...Thank you.. very much.
It turns out that others will be interested in some other models too, so Will wait and take a list of it with the HMT and check the availability and then take the money from you.
As of now the list is:
@manucitc - HMT Vishwa x 1
@asingh - HMT Vishwa x 1
@Roxtin - HMT Vishwa x 1
@manoja2k - HMT Vishwa x 1, NASL03 or NASL01 in Blue x 1
@m-jeri - HMT Vishwa x 1, HMT Quartz Dual Time x 1

@gmano...

Can i get both white and black for dual time? if possible? If i have to choose one, then black only.
You want two dual time watches? one in white dial and one in Black dial ?

MRP of this watch is Rs.2300, there will be a 10% discount over the same. Should come around Rs.2070 per watch.

:mad:.

Get one black dual and vishwa.. Done. 2 watches. I no more coming in this thread. :( :( :(. Too much money for watches nowadays :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well I went yesterday to the HMT Service Center to get my HMT Pilot's timing adjusted and get the Janata's glass replaced. And @Sudarshan_SMD showed up for his Pilot's issue too :p

@gmano The showroom and service center at Pune is one and the same. While they excel at servicing the watches, thier sales pitch is not at all professional. My father and the sales fellow had a tiff the last time we went there.
Can you please check if there is a white dial version of NASL 01 or NASL 03. The metallic bezel of the NASL 02 is a little big for my liking. Please check and confirm if you can send me one. Do let me know the price and shipping..

Well I went yesterday to the HMT Service Center to get my HMT Pilot's timing adjusted and get the Janata's glass replaced. And @Sudarshan_SMD showed up for his Pilot's issue too :p

@gmano The showroom and service center at Pune is one and the same. While they excel at servicing the watches, thier sales pitch is not at all professional. My father and the sales fellow had a tiff the last time we went there.
Can you please check if there is a white dial version of NASL 01 or NASL 03. The metallic bezel of the NASL 02 is a little big for my liking. Please check and confirm if you can send me one. Do let me know the price and shipping..
Showroom is their service center, everywhere.
Will check with the local HMT office here for the NASL and let you know

It was a pleasant surprise to meet Mykey at the showroom.

Well, my watch is not fixed properly. The second hand gets stuck up after 1 round of rotation. It gets stuck when it's in line with minute hand. If I try to move the crown, be it rotation or pulling out, it starts working again and get stuck after one round of rotation. That marks for one more trip to HMT showroom.

It was a pleasant surprise to meet Mykey at the showroom.

Well, my watch is not fixed properly. The second hand gets stuck up after 1 round of rotation. It gets stuck when it's in line with minute hand. If I try to move the crown, be it rotation or pulling out, it starts working again and get stuck after one round of rotation. That marks for one more trip to HMT showroom.
Are many people having such issues?
This is seriously putting me off.

Back