HomeShop18 - Coupons & Deals

Use GCU2INU3EVAF to avail an additional discount of Rs.300 OFF on purchase of Rs.3000
Use GCVUP1PSP5EA to avail an additional discount of Rs.1500 OFF on purchase of Rs.10000

Use GC3E3E4U5K3M to avail an additional discount of Rs.2500 OFF on purchase of Rs.20000

VALID ONLY ON MOBILES FOR TODAY

I wanted to buy Samsung Galaxy S Duos which is currently under super deal. But it is not allowing me to ship it to Pune city, giving error message that it can not be shipped to this address. I stay in Pune city (Kothrud area to be specific). Similar case is happening to Sony Tipo (which BTW I don't want to buy, but I tried just to confirm).
Does HopeShop18 ship some products to specific areas in country?

HomeShop18.com Superdeals - Deals that last only minutes

I wanted to buy Samsung Galaxy S Duos which is currently under super deal. But it is not allowing me to ship it to Pune city, giving error message that it can not be shipped to this address. I stay in Pune city (Kothrud area to be specific). Similar case is happening to Sony Tipo (which BTW I don't want to buy, but I tried just to confirm).
Does HopeShop18 ship some products to specific areas in country?

HomeShop18.com Superdeals - Deals that last only minutes

Try removing your old address, and adding it again.

^^ I tried that but no success. I also tried to add my office address as another shipping address.
I tried to pick some another phone which is not under super deal like Samsung Galaxy S2 and I am able to ship it my address.
Don't know what is happening.

Update: Strangely Pune is not included in the list of 'Delivery Areas' for Samsung Galaxy S Duos. Same case with Sony Tipo. And even Samsung Galaxy S3 :O. What is HomeShop18 thinking by not covering Pune for these phones? Its one of the most populous city in the country (and may be 2nd or 3rd in Maharashtra). Even Nagpur is not included in that list same as Pune. Such as thing is certainly not the case with Flipkart.

^^ I tried that but no success. I also tried to add my office address as another shipping address.
I tried to pick some another phone which is not under super deal like Samsung Galaxy S2 and I am able to ship it my address.
Don't know what is happening.

Update: Strangely Pune is not included in the list of 'Delivery Areas' for Samsung Galaxy S Duos. Same case with Sony Tipo. And even Samsung Galaxy S3 :O. What is HomeShop18 thinking by not covering Pune for these phones? Its one of the most populous city in the country (and may be 2nd or 3rd in Maharashtra). Even Nagpur is not included in that list same as Pune. Such as thing is certainly not the case with Flipkart.

Not sure but it seems they are not willing to ship few items to your place, cause they are actually dependent on the third party seller who I guess is not willing to send it for few zip codes just like Pune. FK story is completely opposite if you compare the prices with Homeshop18.

Anyone wants the zync z1000 tab, purchased it,from HS18 super deal,has been shipped, yet to receive it... But I don't need it, need cash urgently...

Use Code: GCHA962FAU6Z to avail Rs. 2000 OFF on Rs. 14000

Use Code: GC8UGNUI5TC7 to avail Rs. 4000 OFF on Rs. 26000

Applicable on all products.

Mobiles and accessories Grand sale applicable only for today (10 Dec 2012):

Use GCPAHD51AEG5 to avail an additional discount of Rs.1000 OFF on purchase of Rs.8000

Use GCCAPBUAIBUY to avail an additional discount of Rs.2000 OFF on purchase of Rs.15000

Use GCPNKA39PUBU to avail an additional discount of Rs.4000 OFF on purchase of Rs.27000

Back