Horrible Panasonic Service EDIT: RESOLVED

They have told me it will be fixed on saturday I dont know why I believe them but yeah another 48 hours I will give them.
Then I will file a complaint on the Consumer COurt on the sites someone mentioned above.
Thank you.

Also, They have blocked me from their Facebook page !! Ha ha ha !! I can't believe a company like Panasonic will block customers.
When they even copy pasted my review along with my pictures on that page when I had got the TV.
Really any other company would have treaded the customers better I am sure.

I hate it when we are given horrible service on premium products,
it really does take the fun out of the whole experience.

I had recommended this TV to so many people, I would hate to hear it if they face issues with their sets and Panasonic is this
well behaved!!

Never again Panasonic, Never another Panasonic!!

try emailing on fightback@utvmoney.com

Anything to make them feel that the consumer is also important.
Guys please post a link to this thread on their FB page, as they have banned me form there and I can't do anything.

Link to Panasonic Fb page:
http://www.facebook.com/panasonicindia

Please help out, yes YOU can.....

Please give power to the consumer, else we will be taken for a ride by such companies forever....

Anything to make them feel that the consumer is also important.
Guys please post a link to this thread on their FB page, as they have banned me form there and I can't do anything.

Link to Panasonic Fb page:
http://www.facebook.com/panasonicindia

Please help out, yes YOU can.....

Please give power to the consumer, else we will be taken for a ride by such companies forever....

Just did it , will spam them untill they respond or ban me as well

I have just *Infected* their facebook wall too. Lets see how many they can ban. :)

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

This might also be a reason why they are delaying you. I've been waiting for a few manga seasons for over 6 months now that lost complete trace after the catastrophe.

This is from May 2011,

...Oh well, nothing yet.
I still have no TV from Panasonic working.
And its been over a month.

Really guys do, you guys expect this kinda service from any product that you buy from any company?? This is terrible.

They just told me today, that my part is with GATI Couriers, and hopefully should get fixed soon, forget their commitments, they had guaranteed me in a max of 10 days, but now I have learnt that it means nothing for the, just an excuse for me to hang up.

I have called them everyday for the past 10 days and everytime gotten nearly the same answer.

They just told me today, that my part is with GATI Couriers, and hopefully should get fixed soon,
Did you ask for the AWB number that GATI couriers provided them with? If they could provide you with that...then maybe they are atleast doing something about your TV. If not, then I think they are just fibbing. :unsure:

This really looks like a one-off case and Infected has to suffer the agony of the terrible service centre and their incompetent service technicians!

I'll share what happened with my case a while back:

I have this 1.2T Panasonic split AC installed at our present residence and we are planning to shift to another apartment in a week's time. Looked up the Panasonic customer care toll free number, called them up and told them the situation. The call centre guy noted down all the relevant details and assured me that within 24 hours they would do the needful. Within a minute, I receive an SMS of the status. A couple of minutes later, I get a call from the local Panasonic service centre asking me the details of the location and the price for shifting and reinstalling the AC. They informed that the service technicians would arrive around 5 PM tomorrow for dismantling the units. That was insanely fast! I was a bit skeptical looking at this feedback thread. But it looks like the Bhopal service centre is useless.

Anyhow, once everything is completed, I shall post a feedback on their FB wall along with Infected's case. I hope some guy higher up in the hierarchy of their management takes note of this and resolves it ASAP.

well..panasonic sucks.. i am not going to buy anything from them again.. i got my plasma repaired like 4-5 times for the same issue.. panasonic will not get my money from now on..

...Oh well, nothing yet.
I still have no TV from Panasonic working.
And its been over a month.

Really guys do, you guys expect this kinda service from any product that you buy from any company?? This is terrible.

They just told me today, that my part is with GATI Couriers, and hopefully should get fixed soon, forget their commitments, they had guaranteed me in a max of 10 days, but now I have learnt that it means nothing for the, just an excuse for me to hang up.

I have called them everyday for the past 10 days and everytime gotten nearly the same answer.

I would say all the vendors are similar. For my LG TV 32 LCD, it took them 7 weeks of changing various components, before they replaced the specific component that had gone bad. Throughout the seven weeks we did not find a single technician who knew how to detect the issue. Finally after getting some specific component after 7 weeks the set started working. Throughout we had to have multiple escalations over mail and calls to LG and speak to ASM etc.

All I'd say is welcome to India. Have had good service from Panasonic so far. At the same time have heard some horror stories as well so can't really comment one way or the other. I really feel for poor Infected. Hope it gets resolved soon. Any attempt at contacting Panasonic higher up outside India?

Gannu,

In your case Panasonic had nothing to loose but to use existing manpower & earn money. But in OPs case they have to spend money (to replace the damage part + cost of part) + NO Guarantee (I think so- OP let them ask for fixed part warranty if any & if they fixed it) whether the TV will work after fixing.... and thus they keep hanging OPs issue..... my thoughts :annoyed:

The TV is fixed now.
The same Engineer came in yesterday and fixed it.
To my astonishment, the screws seem to have mis-placed, he asked me for them!!!
Where as he had clearly kept them in a packet INSIDE the TV, but anyway as long as it is fixed and works fine,
I am happy.
They did give me full extended warranty and have not charged me a penny.
SO I don't know what to say, its been over a month but now its fixed.

Thank you all those who tried to help me.
Thanks a lot.

Back