How did you find about TechEnclave?

Was looking for a place to sell/buy 2nd hand and some one pointed in this direction.

Never got over the name 'enclave' somehow, its one of those unusual words that one does not hear very often. Just see what it means.

(n) enclave (an enclosed territory that is culturally distinct from the foreign territory that surrounds it)

Can some one tell us how this name was chosen ?

Was looking for a place to sell/buy 2nd hand and some one pointed in this direction.

Never got over the name 'enclave' somehow, its one of those unusual words that one does not hear very often. Just see what it means.

(n) enclave (an enclosed territory that is culturally distinct from the foreign territory that surrounds it)

How was this name was chosen ?

blr_p said:

How was this name was chosen ?
:eek:hyeah:
That was exactly the definition that compelled us to go for it. Good that you brought it up. Good memories

apex came up with that name. We were not able to converge on any other name while brainstorming. We all liked it precisely for that definition. Wanted this to be culturally distinct. :)

Through Amaresh.

PS:Back in 2006, online to me (mainly due to the fact that my dad's in the Army and has been posted to mainly small towns that got access to Internet as soon as I was about to leave) meant Rediff and google search for images, if you know what I mean :p

After my first three posts on Digit Masky made me take the Red pill and i am still finding out the deepest roots of the rabbit hole...

To tell u the truth , i was finding out prices for some graphic cards on google...i stumbled upon TE :p

And now , i give out these prices here :p

Back